"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

good messages to stir emotions....

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
So i know there is no DM game, however you still gotta keep in-touch with each other, in-between meets, with 4 or 5 Texts here and there....

Anyone got any good messages, as opposed to the usual vaginal..... "hows things?"

I'm interested to see what you have, and if women from different continents respond to different things..

I use holiday talk, and know they like spiritual stuff, in the UK.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,087
Depends on what you have done with her...made out, had sex etc.

I like trying to use trigger words embedded in normal messages that get women hot and bothered and thinking about sex. Type in secret sexual trigger words in google for a list of them and start embedding them in messages...

Ie, let her know your day was "long and hard"
 
Top