Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good looks lets be honest

SamMalone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have good looks. I'm 5'10, 170+ with a good muscle definition, real low body fat percentage and a six pack but I have a boring personality and I can't get any broads. I would go the opposite and say that a larger than life IMAGE is the most determining factor of getting girls, whether this personality is through a charming personality, celebrity, ect.

Nzo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think yall are all fu*king stupid and typicals right hes just saying to all those not blessed with a beatuiful face you can still go work out and make the best of what you got

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that looks don't mean very much if you don't go out on the sarge, like poohead said. You can be a great lookin dude, but if you don't go out and meet women, chances are you're not gonna get that many. Looks do matter to girls, especially younger girls, but even if you weren't blessed with looks, it's not the end of the road! THere are tons of things you can do to boost appearance!

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PumpingIron13 said:
Ok maybe you can charm a girl when your decent looking, im trying not to be negative but girls dont have posters of orlando bloom and guys from the oc because they love the guys' personalities. They dont even know them. So that means its purely physical. Also you dont see posters of Rob Schneider or any of the less ugly but also popular actors on any girls wall.
Dude...that's PR stuff. Many of those guys personallities are based on some Holliwood character and an impressive PR team that MARKET their looks.

That's why there posters of them.

Do you think that if Orlando Bloom was not in Holliwood he could walk into a nightclub and get a woman fall for him?

Now...make no mistake...physical attraction is what opens the door. It always do. But it is NOT the ticket.

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Dude...that's PR stuff. Many of those guys personallities are based on some Holliwood character and an impressive PR team that MARKET their looks.

That's why there posters of them.

Do you think that if Orlando Bloom was not in Holliwood he could walk into a nightclub and get a woman fall for him?

Now...make no mistake...physical attraction is what opens the door. It always do. But it is NOT the ticket.
Good to see I'm not the only one who isn't oversimplifying Hollywood hyped up guys down to simply "good looks" ;-)

Hollywood guys have hyped up value... yeah they might drop some "regular" chicks pants simply by showing up and saying "hi", but they aren't going to pull that one on a chick who has equal high value (like a Hollywood hyped up actress), so the reasoning that "looks" are doing it all is flawed.

Blue Dude

Don Juan
Reaction score
looks dosent matter THAT much!

1. YES, girls have posters of orlando bloom and leo dicaprio and brad pitt

2. BUT they DON'T have poster of some guy they never heard about just becouse he looks good

discussion closed!

Dude

Celadus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots of threads about looks lately. My theory is looks do matter...but so do a lot of things. Just be good. Be in shape, have a lot of money, have a sweet job that you can use to get concert tickets, work at a gym, have a lot of friends, be really smooth, play the guitar, etc.

Do or be something that makes you interesting to women and want to know more about you. It only takes one neat thing to get in the door. No one is perfect but if you standout in some way girls will be interested. Then you just use your best game and make the move. She may or may not like what you have but it doesn't matter because there are a lot of girls out there that will like what you have. Try not to be results oriented with women.

Females are naturally better looking than dudes in general. I'm probably biased because I love the female body but physically attractive females outnumber physically attractive males by a lot.

There are many paths to victory. Find what works for you.
Celadus

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not good looking if girls don't approach you in a club simply looking to ****. I've seen friends of mine that when out, girls will just come over and make it obvious within 5 secs what their intent is. Most people think they are better looking than they are and believe other people when they ask them the question. Think about it, who is going to say:

"Sorry mate, but you're one ugly ****"

Muscles also don't make up for an ugly face, you're probably better off going for an offbeat/original style instead as then the girl will think you have something going on upstairs.

That said, personality does also count. I have another mate who is amazing at chatting girls up and shags them all, and to look at him you would think he never gets layed.

It's just easier for good looking guys.

aolDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Morphiex said:
hey if any guy here had a chance to be with jessica alba they would jump over hills of other women for her,
dude, you couldn't be more wrong. A true DJ wouldn't do anything like that. He'd laugh, forget Alba, and wonder if he should call Scarlett Johansson, Mandy Moore, Kristen Kreuk, or all three and know that the end result of any decision he made would consist of, one, two, or all three, waking up the next morning in his bed.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, I'm so tired of people claiming "oh, I'm so good looking", "oh I have so much muscles", "oh I'm so athletic", "oh I'm so XYZ".

It's like little girls who claim to have the most beautiful barbie dolls.

I mean, if you really decide to go there, at least put a picture of yourself in your profile or link to a imageshack account or something to back up your claims. Then you will have some credibility to say "I know what I'm talking about concerning looks, because I'm XYZ and I get blabla and yada from hot girls..."

:kick:

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
typical said:
He may get the "oh he's got such a cute face" comment, But I get the "OMG he must have such a totally awesome body under that jersey" look LOL :)

Now having said that and after said girl has said that crap and given me that look, I give her the "I can hold you in one arm and fvck you till the end of the world" look.
Could you please explain how is a "OMG he must have such a totally awesome body under that jersey look" like? And how about the "I can hold you in one arm and fvck you till the end of the world look"??? :crackup:

I mean seriously you have a lot of imagination my friend but still...:crackup:

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aolDJ said:
dude, you couldn't be more wrong. A true DJ wouldn't do anything like that. He'd laugh, forget Alba, and wonder if he should call Scarlett Johansson, Mandy Moore, Kristen Kreuk, or all three and know that the end result of any decision he made would consist of, one, two, or all three, waking up the next morning in his bed.
ooooookii o_O

back to reality :
what i was saying is that , when your in a bar and talking to a semi beutiful women , who has slightly captured your interest , and then you see a beutiful sexy girl LIKE jessica alba , you would imediately focus almost all your interest on the sexy girl at first, either the girl you were talking to would rase your interest in her with conversation and personality , but still you wouldnt say no to being with the girl who looks like jessica alba over the girl you were talking to... unless the girl you were taking to raised your interest in her soo high through conversation and personality that you would rather go with her.... if that happens she must have said some kinky ****......=P

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Le Parisien said:
Seriously, I'm so tired of people claiming "oh, I'm so good looking", "oh I have so much muscles", "oh I'm so athletic", "oh I'm so XYZ".

It's like little girls who claim to have the most beautiful barbie dolls.

I mean, if you really decide to go there, at least put a picture of yourself in your profile or link to a imageshack account or something to back up your claims. Then you will have some credibility to say "I know what I'm talking about concerning looks, because I'm XYZ and I get blabla and yada from hot girls..."

:kick:
I agree with you... Too many people on this site say they are good looking, but when they finally put a pic up.. They're ugly as hell! I think it's wired into our minds to believe we are good looking.. lol at least for a lot of us.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blue Dude said:
2. BUT they DON'T have poster of some guy they never heard about just becouse he looks good
Umm, yeah they do. It's called male models. Never been in a girl's room and seen male models on her wall?

Looks are not the be-all end-all, but they are another means to an end. Personally, I'd rather work on my looks and my inner game than to put on a mask of fake outer game. The first option means I really am improving myself in two different ways.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read my post again, now where do I say I have a totally awesome body? I said I have this wool jersey that makes me look good. You guys take things a little too seriously.

The guy who posted the thread was wondering why his cute friend gets compliments etc. Now realistically he shouldn't even worry about what some bimbo girl thinks because what she thinks is irrelevant, its what you do and what she does thats relevant.

All I told him (if you read between the lines) is to work on his game and forget about good looks, and superficial crap, do your thing and wonders will happen.

Now if I came here and told the guy "Yea man having a brad Pitt body matters" etc etc, its gonna hurt his ego, he's gonna go out and feel sh!t about himself.

You people need to take a chill pill and offer some real advice and not be so stuck up, and do it in a friendly joking manner.

P.s About that alba situation, I would definitely check her out finish my convo with girl I'm chatting with and try and open with alba, as trying to even game someone like that would be such a buzz.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys!!! It's all about the COMPLETE PACKAGE!!! I'd rather be 6' 1" good lookin....compared to 5'7" and great lookin any day...

- kingbeef