Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good looks lets be honest

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok maybe you can charm a girl when your decent looking, im trying not to be negative but girls dont have posters of orlando bloom and guys from the oc because they love the guys' personalities. They dont even know them. So that means its purely physical. Also you dont see posters of Rob Schneider or any of the less ugly but also popular actors on any girls wall. I do well with chicks but yesterday my friend and I hung out with this girl and her friend dropped by for a bit, I was being charming and sorta flirted with the one who stopped by for 5 minutes but the next day my friend told me that our friend said the chick who popped in thought he was cute. My friend is more good looking than me and it doesnt bother me because i know i can still game a chick but honestly, girlfriends have told me that they love it when a hot guy likes them. Maybe at an older age yes it might be more about personality but that definatly isnt till girls hit like 26 or they must be mature. what do you think?

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you are missing something though...

Their personalities dn't matter because they get all the "cool" parts. Whether chicks know they are acting or not doesn't even matter, they are hooked on the cool personality. And of course on the great looks. It becomes the total package you see... cool, (and sensitive and etc because of hollywoods correctness), famous, gorious, rich.

They are very wanted goods, which makes them all the more valuable. Unavailabillity makes them more wanted than anything else.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes but they also know they wont in a hells chance ever get with said sexy body movie/ tv star.

Now this is where you said aspiring dj comes into her world, wih average looks great body (you've been busting your ass at the gym), and a personality to boot with it, and suddenly your the best thing thats ever happened to her.

Simple isnt it, right now I'm only 80 kilos but I wear nice clothes, nothing thats in fashion but what I feel makes me look nice, and I walk around and talk like I havnt a care in the world and it works, stop worrying man ease up and chill, looks really dont matter :)

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i know they dont, i just had a semi bad day you know. And when my bud told me that i was like well wtf, i can get her to like me if i focused, but it sucks that he just gets the hes cute comment and stands out without doing anything.

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey if any guy here had a chance to be with jessica alba they would jump over hills of other women for her, its the same with girls , they are physical creatures like us , but they also want an emotional support.... its not that only hot guys get the girls , its like guys who are attractive/handsome have a slight lead , so the other guys has to either get her more interested through his charisma and personality or the handsome guy has to make her loose interest in him by acting like a dip****.... its like average guys have a score of 5 and a guy like brad pitt has a score of 8-9 but if brad pitt is a jerk and such his level would decrease , and if the average guy shows great personality charisma his score would increase....
well its sorta like that....

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All guys should want to get your looks at the best point possible. That's why I ask female opinions on my hair style/clothes. The downside to this is I have less character/indentity than I'd have under ideal conditions, and more genericness. However, at least I am generic in a good way which is a TON better than being clueless. The worst thing you can do is look like you're totally clueless.

So, IMHO, step 1 is getting to a baseline where girls compliment you on your clothes and hair (by asking female opinions). In step 2 you're going to have either enough skill to really show a strong identity or get some assistence in doing this. I'll admit I haven't done this yet, but I've seen other people have good success with this.

As far as the rest goes: Obviously working out consistently, a nose job, dental repairs, and a visit to a dermatologist might be useful for some people. If it were me, I'd just do it and then never think of it again. Decide what will upgrade the looks, do it, start concentrating on becomming a cool guy.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't hurt to look good, surely.

But in reference to the posters of Orlando Bloom on the girls' walls... it's not just because he's good looking, it has more to do with the fact that other girls like him.

Girls want what other girls as a group want.

Think about it - we're kind of the same way. Let's say we have the option of dating Britney Spears, or a girl about as hot as Britney Spears but not famous at all. In terms of telling all your friends, which one would you date? Britney... "dude, check this... I banged Britney last night".

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
everywomanshero said:
So, IMHO, step 1 is getting to a baseline where girls compliment you on your clothes and hair (by asking female opinions). In step 2 you're going to have either enough skill to really show a strong identity or get some assistence in doing this. I'll admit I haven't done this yet, but I've seen other people have good success with this.
I agree, if you haven't developed a strong sense of fashion yet it's better to get some help and pay the price of being 'generic'. Once you develop your own taste (good taste) you can put some personality in it. I think i've gotten to this point in clothing style... though some of the stuff i wear screams loud sometimes, but i get away with it, most of the time anyways. Now i need to get a better understanding on what hairstyle would really work for me. Taste is a choice!

Kumar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, my face is ugly as shyt and I still get laid like a rockstar.

I don't take shyt from women and if they reject me I don't take it personally.

K

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PumpingIron13 said:
yeah i know they dont, i just had a semi bad day you know. And when my bud told me that i was like well wtf, i can get her to like me if i focused, but it sucks that he just gets the hes cute comment and stands out without doing anything.

She said he was cute... the same way we'll mention to one of our buds: "dude, that chick over at your place the other day was hot".

We all notice looks, first.

The guys on here will shout that looks don't matter. In the grand scheme of things, and in the long run... they don't maytter as much, but they still matter. At first, looks DO matter in the sense that it's alot easier to get your foot in the door, if she thinks you're hot.

One thing that stuck out, in your response was this line.

"i can get her to like me if i focused"

WTF is that?

Stop focusing and just be... you should never have to focus, or change your personality the second a chick shows up. Be the best you can be, at all times. Don't put on your "game face" whenever there's a new girl around you. It's insincere and not fair to yourself..... AND.... the girl will eventually get to know the real you, if you fake personality traits in the beginning. I'm of the belief that many women can smell an act, when you put one on.

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have told me im a great listener, have an awesome personality, im sooooo hot, and im funny. Not all by the same girl. And still i cant get any girl i want, but i can get most.......at least for the evening = )

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im going to keep it plain and simple, LOOKS LIKE MONEY,CARS, AND OTHER MATERIAL POSSESIONS CAN ONLY ENHANCE WHO YOU ARE IN A WOMEN'S EYE. Some who do not know you may be more willing to get to know because you lok good,but looks are never all that women care about.

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
attraction is necessary but insufficient

Try to think of good looks as a DHV (demonstration of higher value; i.e., you are of higher value than other guys) during the attraction phase.

Remember, the attraction phase only needs to last 10-15 minutes before you can transition into comfort. The comfort phase can take anywhere from 4-10 hours before you get to seduction. Of course, attraction of some kind is a prerequisite to going into comfort. So getting a girl attracted is a very minor victory; the battle is won during comfort and seduction; in terms of time invested, they are much more important.

Wolf

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do u think goodlooking guys dont get cheated on? If you are the best looking guy in the world u think that a girl will stay with you forever? I dont understand how you are thinking. maybe when u get a fine girl that you have NOTHNIG in common with and is dumb as rocks you will realize how looks are only a part of the equation.

d182

Reaction score
ahhh i know exactly what you mean. i have a buddy has the looks and every girl he comes across will comment on his looks. so what if he has a leg up? it should only motivate the rest of us to work harder =PP

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea but thing is your friend may be the cute cuddly guy that gets the compliments but you work like a machine at the gym then wear something like a loose jersey or something which makes you look bigger yet totally hides your body, the girls wont say anythign to you except give you the deer in headlights look.

I have this black wool jersey that I wear when its cold, I swear to god I get so much eye contact its not funny even if I look trashed unshaven and smell like garbage.

He may get the "oh he's got such a cute face" comment, But I get the "OMG he must have such a totally awesome body under that jersey" look LOL :)

Now having said that and after said girl has said that crap and given me that look, I give her the "I can hold you in one arm and fvck you till the end of the world" look. From there it all depends on how strong your game is, and well he may be cute buddy but 10 bucks says he aint got game like you do :)

And Espi you evil evil evil man, I likes the idea I'll try it out :)

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what typical is sayin is a guy thats in good shape can get chics also even if he is average lookin..

poohead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
unbelievable godlike good looks are not the end all be all of gaming, you still have to sarge. trust me on this guys.