Good Grief! Now there is an ad with a menustrating man!

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Barf.

What is it with women hating being women so much?

But really what this is about is the commercialization of every single thing, no matter how private or taboo. It's the ugly side of capitalism and corporatism.

Desdinova

Reaction score
“These are deeply ingrained social stigmas,” Molland said. “Given that, it makes sense that some television networks were afraid of featuring our ad that boldly talks about the everyday experiences that people with periods know all too well.”
Why are they saying that it's a social stigma? I would be fine with the ad if they showed women having these issues, but instead they made it men. If you judge the ad, you'd think that it's a product aimed at men. It's confusing.

AJ84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are they saying that it's a social stigma? I would be fine with the ad if they showed women having these issues, but instead they made it men. If you judge the ad, you'd think that it's a product aimed at men. It's confusing.
That is ridiculous and way over the top! Guys the average woman really does not care that men don’t have periods omg wtf is happening..... it’s not some contest of which gender has the most gross stuff to deal with, ads like this just annoy people. I’m annoyed lol.

rando5495

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Create revolting self-indulgent crap that nobody wants to see > act surprised when it gets taken off of TV

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Kotaix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good, that kind of subversive propaganda nonsense doesn't need to be seen.