Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good girls

xuzaki

Don Juan
Reaction score
I try to show a "player" vibe and throw in some dirty teasing to filter out the innocent girls, but it doesn't always work.

Met a girl in the park a few weeks ago. Met yesterday for first time since then, walked around, had her come back to my place (she thought it was "too soon"). Turned away from kisses but over a few hours slowly got her comfortable. She's mid-20s, just came to the US. After kissing, she told me she never kissed anyone before. The night ended with my d1ck in her mouth - I could see she was nervous but also wanted to please me cause she really likes me, and trusts me. When I got close to putting it in her pvssy, she smiled nervously and asked if it would hurt. I felt like a fvcking piece of sh1t taking advantage of an innocent girl, especially since I banged a new girl in that bed the night before, so I just put her clothes back on and cuddled with some comfort chat and had her sleep over (a first for me...)

Does anyone know how to handle this? I don't want a relationship. I know that if I hurt her, then it will absolutely fvck me up inside. My plan is to just see her now and then, outside during the day, and avoid getting physical.

- if I hadn't started with her: great, go on banging chicks
- if I end things now: I hurt her and feel like sh1t
- if I take her virginity: I know I'm not serious and will feel like epic sh1t later

behimo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you have your answer already.

You have your own code of ethics, live by them. That's your reality, your frame.

We can't look at what other guys do, cause that's them not us.

Be at peace with your decision because it's within your frame.

A

AJ84

Female perspective: props for having a conscience and a code of ethics:)

But why don’t you just be totally honest with her that you are not looking for anything serious right now and let her decide if she’s on board with that or not?

For all you know she may not be looking for a future husband, rather, a fun guy she’s attracted to, to hang with and have some good first sexual experiences.
Many girls who lose their virginity lose it to guys they are not in committed relationships with.
See where’s she at. You may be pleasantly surprised.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I try to show a "player" vibe and throw in some dirty teasing to filter out the innocent girls, but it doesn't always work.

Met a girl in the park a few weeks ago. Met yesterday for first time since then, walked around, had her come back to my place (she thought it was "too soon"). Turned away from kisses but over a few hours slowly got her comfortable. She's mid-20s, just came to the US. After kissing, she told me she never kissed anyone before. The night ended with my d1ck in her mouth - I could see she was nervous but also wanted to please me cause she really likes me, and trusts me. When I got close to putting it in her pvssy, she smiled nervously and asked if it would hurt. I felt like a fvcking piece of sh1t taking advantage of an innocent girl, especially since I banged a new girl in that bed the night before, so I just put her clothes back on and cuddled with some comfort chat and had her sleep over (a first for me...)

Does anyone know how to handle this? I don't want a relationship. I know that if I hurt her, then it will absolutely fvck me up inside. My plan is to just see her now and then, outside during the day, and avoid getting physical.

- if I take her virginity: I know I'm not serious and will feel like epic sh1t later
Something isn't adding up.

You meet her and she ends up blowing you on the first date. Yeah, she sounds like a good girl alright, either that or you are the smoothest player out there. Or I guess it's possible she's one of those weird girls who really has never kissed anyone, but that makes me wonder why she's alone in the U.S. She's got to be crazy if she really "trusts" you on the first date.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You have your own code of ethics, live by them. That's your reality, your frame.

+1

I'd beat the breaks off her or take a throater.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know when a chick is innocent or not by their reaction to the requests. Three years ago I pulled a move on a chick that I had been seeing for a while. I requested a bj, the next day I saw her I told her to go for it and I saw her that she scared/frozen. As soon as I saw that, who I really am kicked in and didn’t force her to do something she had never done.

I may have really liked her to take her feelings into consideration...

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure if any girl is truly innocent.
Personally, if it were me in your situation, don't be so concerned about her, do what you want.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But why don’t you just be totally honest with her that you are not looking for anything serious right now and let her decide if she’s on board with that or not?
Because women are not logical like that in real life. If you straight up tell a woman that you are "not looking for anything serious right now, she will assume that you think she's a slut, get offended, and it'll just ruin things (even if she's not looking for anything serious either). No man ever got laid by being "totally honest".

A

AJ84

Because women are not logical like that in real life. If you straight up tell a woman that you are "not looking for anything serious right now, she will assume that you think she's a slut, get offended, and it'll just ruin things (even if she's not looking for anything serious either). No man ever got laid by being "totally honest".
@Amante Silvestre seems to be getting laid consistingly by being honest, and from what he posts experiences much less drama and BS.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You think I’m fictional because you think I work in absolutes.
You are a fictional character because everyone on this board is. No one is the same way in real life as the the persona that they project on sosuave. Common Sense 101.

When I am honest with women, I am telling them I am not guaranteeing a serious relationship, but that it is a possibility...because it is.
You probably tell them: "I just want to take things slow and see where it goes. Let things progress naturally". Or something to that effect. That's okay, we all do that. I'm not sure that I would call that "being honest" though. Being totally honest would be telling her "I dated 20 girls before you and I told the same thing to all of them. And here I am, still looking for that 'special someone'". I bet you don't include that part.

xuzaki

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi explains how women's capacity for subtle communication far exceeds that of men. I don't think that avoiding overt statements (i.e. rubbing her face in it) excludes the possibility of being honest with covert messages.

For example, one girl dropped an earring at my place and I later asked "Is this yours?". The nuance was intentional, and less insulting than "Hey babe, just so you know, I'm still seeing other girls".

It seems to me that @AJ84, @Bokanovsky, and @Amante Silvestre agree on the outcome although perhaps differ on the means. I've found that overt communication is unnecessarily crass, but I suppose it depends on the girl.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sort of this however, women are solipsism and sinister with divorce rape or cucking. Its all practice and the fact that women deem cratered SMV as empowering.

Let it ride fellas.

In the words of Jlaix, you can't be half a gangster."

There's no room for part monk part hitman.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are a fictional character because everyone on this board is. No one is the same way in real life as the the persona that they project on sosuave. Common Sense 101.

You probably tell them: "I just want to take things slow and see where it goes. Let things progress naturally". Or something to that effect. That's okay, we all do that. I'm not sure that I would call that "being honest" though. Being totally honest would be telling her "I dated 20 girls before you and I told the same thing to all of them. And here I am, still looking for that 'special someone'". I bet you don't include that part.
Are you really moralistic on playboy Lifestyle?

Who are you kidding lulz

I swear mods need to crack down on dweebs wi5h theory's despite not having seen a vagina before lol

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure if any girl is truly innocent.
Personally, if it were me in your situation, don't be so concerned about her, do what you want.
I never care about women or a moral high ground. Divorce stats, cuckoldry and disgusting behaviour rids women of any moral high ground.

An6 experience with women debunks the myth of innocence and woman.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

You serious? If you believe a lady, who's never had sex before, all of a sudden meets you, kisses you, drops to her knees and sucks your d!ck and was opened to having sex with you within a date is a virgin, then unicorns truly exist. She's bullsh!tting you dude.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you really moralistic on playboy Lifestyle?

Who are you kidding lulz

I swear mods need to crack down on dweebs wi5h theory's despite not having seen a vagina before lol
It's called reading comprehension...way to completely miss the point, "brah".