Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good girl, little sex

Itsatisfies

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, thanks to this website I have landed a keeper, she's hot, intelligent, funny, she's a lead-singer in a band, (she's going to Vegas this summer to sing) She's almost perfect 'cept one thing. She doesn't like to give up the poon. We've only been dating like 6 months and she only gives it up like once or twice a week. I know she's not cheating on me. She didn't even like to have sex in the beginning of our relationship. I know this is not just me, she has told me with some of her other boyfriends int he past they would go a while without having sex. What gives? Maybe she has some issues I might need to know about?

am4591

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Once or twice a week is nothing to complain about. If you want more, hook up with some other girls.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She does have some issues.

THis will not get better, probably worse.

Unless you want a life with little sex, better move on.

DIetzcoi

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1 to 2 times total or 1 to 2 events? But anyway, I think before you drop her you try to improve the sex from her perspective a while -- if you know how she likes it, try to figure other things out.

If you do it right, unless she just has a really low libido or other issues (which you may be able to talk through) she'll want it more and more

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by am4591
Once or twice a week is nothing to complain about. If you want more, hook up with some other girls.

I agree with the 2nd part of this post. If you want more, move on. The begining of a 'relationship' is usually when you have the most sex. If it hasn't changed since then, especially after 6 months, it's not going to.

If you want more, move on, but let her know why 'it's not going to work'. Maybe she'll change, maybe not, but at least you gave her the chance to change...

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I had a lady that I could do the nasty with twice a week!
Man I gotta get laid! :D

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow i thought i was wrong for wanting more out of my gf... i'm in the exact same position as you. we always have to go out and be somewhat spontaneous about sex. she acts like we've known each other 2 weeks when it comes to sex. we've been together almost 6 months and she only like to get down once or twice a week. it's pissing me off and i'll probably dump her soon.

she says the same thing your girl is saying. "before she met me she didn't even like to have sex." i'm starting to think it's just a line girls use. whatever...

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My good friend has a GF like that. She was a virgin before him. In the two years they're together he completely changed her. Being the sick bastard that he is, he totally perverted her lol :) How? Everything he talks/jokes about with her has something to do with sex. He told me this girl was not a huge sex fan, but his constant sexual presence changed her. They now have sex frequently. She even makes nasty sex jokes now in the company of friends which is completely unlike her when she was a "nice girl". Show her that sex is important to you in your actions and words.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, if you have time to have sex more than 2 times a week and you don't live with her, you need more of a life.

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by backbreaker
dude, if you have time to have sex more than 2 times a week and you don't live with her, you need more of a life.
don't ever fukking kid around like that ever.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if she isn't into sex, maybe you ought to give her a reason to. honestly, how much time do you spend stimulating her beforehand? look at it like a game from now on, where you are raising her arousal state higher and higher until she is wet as hell. might take hours in the beginning.

play around, like sex isn't even your intent. she won't feel pressured, and it will be better for her.

some guys will never ever get this. work on your sensuality, and don't make sex, just about sex.

Itsatisfies

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I please her sexually, I use all kind of stuff on her, toys, oral, whatever it takes to make it happen. I usually try to get her off before I ever even stick it in, she's told me before that she's had multiple orgasm's when with me, (this was out of the blue at lunch one day, I didn't even ask her)I just don't know wtf to do. I like her ALOT, we have a great relationship, except for the sex.

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tell her it's over. i did that with my ex on the phone, she came over (one hours drive) and offered me sex. oh, she was a virgin by the way.

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You lucky bastard... Sometimes i only get it from my own hand once a week!

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Itsatisfies
I know I please her sexually, I use all kind of stuff on her, toys, oral, whatever it takes to make it happen. I usually try to get her off before I ever even stick it in, she's told me before that she's had multiple orgasm's when with me, (this was out of the blue at lunch one day, I didn't even ask her)I just don't know wtf to do. I like her ALOT, we have a great relationship, except for the sex.
I ask again....

And tails...you're an idiot. I'll leave it at that.

-Cyrano