"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Good girl, little sex

Itsatisfies

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2002
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
Location
tuscaloosa, al, USA
Well, thanks to this website I have landed a keeper, she's hot, intelligent, funny, she's a lead-singer in a band, (she's going to Vegas this summer to sing) She's almost perfect 'cept one thing. She doesn't like to give up the poon. We've only been dating like 6 months and she only gives it up like once or twice a week. I know she's not cheating on me. She didn't even like to have sex in the beginning of our relationship. I know this is not just me, she has told me with some of her other boyfriends int he past they would go a while without having sex. What gives? Maybe she has some issues I might need to know about?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

am4591

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
252
Reaction score
1
Once or twice a week is nothing to complain about. If you want more, hook up with some other girls.
 

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
8
Location
Germany
She does have some issues.

THis will not get better, probably worse.

Unless you want a life with little sex, better move on.

DIetzcoi
 

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
582
Reaction score
1
Location
PA
1 to 2 times total or 1 to 2 events? But anyway, I think before you drop her you try to improve the sex from her perspective a while -- if you know how she likes it, try to figure other things out.

If you do it right, unless she just has a really low libido or other issues (which you may be able to talk through) she'll want it more and more
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by am4591
Once or twice a week is nothing to complain about. If you want more, hook up with some other girls.

I agree with the 2nd part of this post. If you want more, move on. The begining of a 'relationship' is usually when you have the most sex. If it hasn't changed since then, especially after 6 months, it's not going to.

If you want more, move on, but let her know why 'it's not going to work'. Maybe she'll change, maybe not, but at least you gave her the chance to change...
 

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2000
Messages
1,392
Reaction score
17
Location
LosAngeles, Ca. USA!
I wish I had a lady that I could do the nasty with twice a week!
Man I gotta get laid! :D
 

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
602
Reaction score
0
wow i thought i was wrong for wanting more out of my gf... i'm in the exact same position as you. we always have to go out and be somewhat spontaneous about sex. she acts like we've known each other 2 weeks when it comes to sex. we've been together almost 6 months and she only like to get down once or twice a week. it's pissing me off and i'll probably dump her soon.

she says the same thing your girl is saying. "before she met me she didn't even like to have sex." i'm starting to think it's just a line girls use. whatever...
 

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
My good friend has a GF like that. She was a virgin before him. In the two years they're together he completely changed her. Being the sick bastard that he is, he totally perverted her lol :) How? Everything he talks/jokes about with her has something to do with sex. He told me this girl was not a huge sex fan, but his constant sexual presence changed her. They now have sex frequently. She even makes nasty sex jokes now in the company of friends which is completely unlike her when she was a "nice girl". Show her that sex is important to you in your actions and words.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
dude, if you have time to have sex more than 2 times a week and you don't live with her, you need more of a life.
 

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
0
Location
montreal, PQ
Originally posted by backbreaker
dude, if you have time to have sex more than 2 times a week and you don't live with her, you need more of a life.
don't ever fukking kid around like that ever.
 

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
5,135
Reaction score
82
Location
Beyond your peripheral vision
if she isn't into sex, maybe you ought to give her a reason to. honestly, how much time do you spend stimulating her beforehand? look at it like a game from now on, where you are raising her arousal state higher and higher until she is wet as hell. might take hours in the beginning.

play around, like sex isn't even your intent. she won't feel pressured, and it will be better for her.

some guys will never ever get this. work on your sensuality, and don't make sex, just about sex.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Itsatisfies

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2002
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
Location
tuscaloosa, al, USA
I know I please her sexually, I use all kind of stuff on her, toys, oral, whatever it takes to make it happen. I usually try to get her off before I ever even stick it in, she's told me before that she's had multiple orgasm's when with me, (this was out of the blue at lunch one day, I didn't even ask her)I just don't know wtf to do. I like her ALOT, we have a great relationship, except for the sex.
 

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
tell her it's over. i did that with my ex on the phone, she came over (one hours drive) and offered me sex. oh, she was a virgin by the way.
 

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
You lucky bastard... Sometimes i only get it from my own hand once a week!
 

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2002
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
5
Location
Camp Pendleton, Ca
Originally posted by Itsatisfies
I know I please her sexually, I use all kind of stuff on her, toys, oral, whatever it takes to make it happen. I usually try to get her off before I ever even stick it in, she's told me before that she's had multiple orgasm's when with me, (this was out of the blue at lunch one day, I didn't even ask her)I just don't know wtf to do. I like her ALOT, we have a great relationship, except for the sex.
I ask again....

And tails...you're an idiot. I'll leave it at that.

-Cyrano
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top