Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good Dates for College Girls?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I made a thread similar to this before but now that I'm more experienced I'd like to go a bit more in depth with this question.

So I have a couple of plates. One is 19(so underage for drinking) and one is 23. They're both very compliant to my texting, and when I suggested that we get together, both of them were very enthusiastic. They're both the vapid party hoe type.

I'd like to get lays from both of them if possible. I need to make sure I at least get a kiss.

I don't care if we do a group like a hangout type thing, I can isolate her later if need be. Although isolation would probably be easier one on one. In fact, one girl when I asked her availability this weekend texted me back "Hell yeah, let's partay. I'm totally free."

I can always say at the end of the date "Hey, you wanna come back to my room and hear some of my original music?" I actually have new headphones and speakers coming in so that's even better.

So what kind of dates can I do? Should they involve alcohol since these girls are party hoes? How would I work out the logistics since I can't just bring one of the girls to a bar? If we drink, I have to make sure that they don't get shytfaced drunk. I don't fvck drunk girls. I tried to do that one time and it ended very very badly.

So any suggestions, and how should I handle the alcohol aspect of this with these party hoes? You guys would know better than me.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Better question: what do you want to do?

If these girls are 'vapid' why are you hanging out with them?

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Word of caution, they arent plates unless you are sleeping with them. Read what plates mean and so far they are potential dates.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Word of caution, they arent plates unless you are sleeping with them. Read what plates mean and so far they are potential dates.
So the term is potential dates? And they’re not a plate until you’ve fvcked them and they’re in your rotation?

That part of the terminology always confused me

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Better question: what do you want to do?

If these girls are 'vapid' why are you hanging out with them?
I mean I’d be cool just hanging out but they’re party girls bro haha... you know how “normies” are

For the older one, a couple drinks and isolating could work. I have no idea about the younger one though, I was hoping I could get some ideas

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean I’d be cool just hanging out but they’re party girls bro haha... you know how “normies” are

For the older one, a couple drinks and isolating could work. I have no idea about the younger one though, I was hoping I could get some ideas
What I'm saying when I ask what you want to do is not what's appropriate but what you find interesting and enjoyment in. Sure, you need to consider that. But your first thought should be 'what will I enjoy doing'? Pick something you find fun or want to try out and if she wants to join you, great - she's interested. I wouldn't cater the date to them - your priority should be to have fun. So I think it should be something you expect you'd enjoy, whether they're there or not.

Last weekend I went to an Italian Cafe. It was dope af. There were actual Italians in that mfer lmao.

This Friday, I have 2 dates. I'm going ice skating because I enjoy it. Mid afternoon I'm grabbing hot chocolate, because I like drinking hot chocolate. I invited a girl to go on a hike as well, because I want to explore the area and get active. A while back I invited a girl to a salsa class because I want to learn how to salsa.

Are you picking up on the theme? I want to live an exciting life, they're welcome to join me if they'd like. I'm gonna have fun regardless.

Here's a thread that may inspire you with some ideas: https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...ease-share-yours-as-well.256097/#post-2611090

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I'm saying when I ask what you want to do is not what's appropriate but what you find interesting and enjoyment in. Sure, you need to consider that. But your first thought should be 'what will I enjoy doing'? Pick something you find fun or want to try out and if she wants to join you, great - she's interested. I wouldn't cater the date to them - your priority should be to have fun. So I think it should be something you expect you'd enjoy, whether they're there or not.

Last weekend I went to an Italian Cafe. It was dope af. There were actual Italians in that mfer lmao.

This Friday, I have 2 dates. I'm going ice skating because I enjoy it. Mid afternoon I'm grabbing hot chocolate, because I like drinking hot chocolate. I invited a girl to go on a hike as well, because I want to explore the area and get active. A while back I invited a girl to a salsa class because I want to learn how to salsa.

Are you picking up on the theme? I want to live an exciting life, they're welcome to join me if they'd like. I'm gonna have fun regardless.

Here's a thread that may inspire you with some ideas: https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...ease-share-yours-as-well.256097/#post-2611090
Yeah man those sound like great dates. For the 23 year old I’m gonna hang out at the bar with her, drink a bit, then come back and write some music. Easy money. I wish I could get my fancy producing speakers before I do all that though... this is gonna make escalating and bringing girls back super easy and it’ll boost my confidence/self worth too haha

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now the question is what do I do with the 19 year old and should it involve alcohol? What do I want to do, as @GrowingPains suggested? I don’t even know. I’m gonna read the thread and think about it. The most important part is that I just bring her back to my room at some point. So we’ll have fun, I’ll show her my new tracks(more excuses to write music) and I’ll escalate! Now the question is what should I do for fun with her? I’ll read the thread and start thinking about it but please bring some suggestions my way guys

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, college girls don't go on dates ;)

Just invite em to your dorm for a drink. If that doesn't work, keep things super casual--walk in the park, fast food, a smoothie, etc.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, college girls don't go on dates ;)

Just invite em to your dorm for a drink. If that doesn't work, keep things super casual--walk in the park, fast food, a smoothie, etc.
I guess it would be better to frame it as just a casual hangout huh? Haha

I always wondered if it was like normal behavior to just hang out with someone, drink, and do something fun in like an isolated room! Also there’s be the issue of not getting her too drunk. I don’t fvck drunk girls, too drunk to drive too drunk to get consent. Any ideas/input on that?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if it is normal to like take shots alone with a girl in a dorm room... I could always just grab some food with her, play ping pong in the game room, take a few shots, write some music with her and then fvck her from there! That sounds like fun!

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if it is normal to like take shots alone with a girl in a dorm room... I could always just grab some food with her, play ping pong in the game room, take a few shots, write some music with her and then fvck her from there! That sounds like fun!
You work at a bar, right? Are you a bartender? If you are, that's to your advantage - you know how to mix drinks, Don't take shots in your room haha keep it classy, brother.

And writing music together sounds smooth af. And like you'd enjoy it.

You're a cool guy man, you just gotta realize it yourself. See how you started thinking about what you enjoy and your talents and it instantly transformed from 'what should I do (to impress her)' to 'damn I'm so suave, I can do this and this and this.'

That's what I'm talking about.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You work at a bar, right? Are you a bartender? If you are, that's to your advantage - you know how to mix drinks, Don't take shots in your room haha keep it classy, brother.

And writing music together sounds smooth af. And like you'd enjoy it.

You're a cool guy man, you just gotta realize it yourself. See how you started thinking about what you enjoy and your talents and it instantly transformed from 'what should I do (to impress her)' to 'damn I'm so suave, I can do this and this and this.'

That's what I'm talking about.
I actually play in the band there! But if anything it’s let me hone my craft and get in lots of approaches.

Every time I’ve made beats with a girl I’ve gotten laid haha. I’ve got some badass professional speakers and headphones on the way too. You’ll really be able to hear the low end.

Thanks man! I absolutely can’t wait until my inner and outer game come together and mesh at 100%. I’m gonna be a girl slaying MACHINE.

I appreciate the encouragement! I think I’ve got both these dates planned out. For anyone who’s interested, I’ll be posting the results in nicksaiz65 Odyssey. I’ll get these dates knocked out by February.

But once again if anyone has any more ideas feel free to let me know

Glassguy

Reaction score
Just invite her over to your place/room/whatever to chill out and watch a movie.

Dont over complicate things. She will come over if she is sexually attracted to you.

I am 41 yrs old but I dont EVER remember taking a girl out on a date while I was in college. I think the closest thing to it was ordering a pizza to be delivered for a "halftime" snack.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just invite her over to your place/room/whatever to chill out and watch a movie.

Dont over complicate things. She will come over if she is sexually attracted to you.

I am 41 yrs old but I dont EVER remember taking a girl out on a date while I was in college. I think the closest thing to it was ordering a pizza to be delivered for a "halftime" snack.
Sounds like a plan man... and if she’s isolated it’ll be extra easy to make a move/go for the lay

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
College girls are fairly easy and impressionable. You either show them something cool or do something daring.

Invite them over to check out your music or dare them to go skinny dipping somewhere.

The beach is great if it is close by. Sunset spots are great, star gazing works as well. Anything that falls outside of the day to day routine.

College is just hanging out.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess it would be better to frame it as just a casual hangout huh? Haha

I always wondered if it was like normal behavior to just hang out with someone, drink, and do something fun in like an isolated room! Also there’s be the issue of not getting her too drunk. I don’t fvck drunk girls, too drunk to drive too drunk to get consent. Any ideas/input on that?
Secret society lol. Ya, super normal if you’re the guy she meets for drinks.

As far as alcohol/consent issues. I don’t fvck drunk girls. Ever. Not so much because I’m worried about legal implications but because, where’s the sport in that?

The alcohol is just plausible deniability. I’ve never gotten past one glass before things happen. Usually we don’t finish one. Just hold frame

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Secret society lol. Ya, super normal if you’re the guy she meets for drinks.

As far as alcohol/consent issues. I don’t fvck drunk girls. Ever. Not so much because I’m worried about legal implications but because, where’s the sport in that?

The alcohol is just plausible deniability. I’ve never gotten past one glass before things happen. Usually we don’t finish one. Just hold frame
Yeah I feel you the plausible deniability is huge. After all, “it just happened” haha