Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good date, struggling with follow up...need advice

Fugitive

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys

So I went on a date with a girl, it went well we had some fun going to a winter fair and then had a drink after. Conversation was good and she was sharing stuff about her past meanwhile I was using kino regularly touching her hands, leg and putting my arm around her waist etc. When the date ended I walked her back to her car and we kissed on the lips but no tongue action. She suggested that we meet up again and next time would be her shout. I said cool.

She texted me pretty much straight away that night to say thank you for the date and that she had fun. I responded about an hour later saying it was fun and next time we'll get dinner too.

I didn't hear back from her for 3 days and so I reached out to her and sent her a playful message she responded after 10 mins. I took the opportunity and asked her out again but she said she couldn't that weekend as she had to look after her kids. I said cool let me know when your next free. She didn't. As far as I see it the ball was in her court to let me know when she was free but I didn't hear from her for 6 days. So I sent her a message just seeing how her weekend was going. She responded 4 hours later and sent a lame 2 word response. I haven't responded to that...not sure if I should - so far 4 days of radio silence.

I'm kind of lost here. What do you guys think? I know a lot of paranoid people on here who will think that she's ****ing Brad Pitt in every room in the house but unlikely as she doesn't go out much due to her kids and has been single for 2 years. But if you think that fine...I'm just trying to figure out if a) I should be pursuing her or b) sitting back and waiting for her to come to me and if so how long should I wait? Is she playing games or not interested?

Glassguy

Reaction score
So I sent her a message just seeing how her weekend was going. She responded 4 hours later and sent a lame 2 word response. I haven't responded to that..
Nor should you respond to that. You have no idea what is going on behind the scenes. Maybe 3 other dudes, the ex, etc.

She knows how to get in touch with you. You played it well just as I would have. If I reach back out days after the convo falls off and she doesnt make an attempt to let me know that she is free to meet up or at least puts effort into some chat and getting back to me on when she can get free, she will never hear from me again unless she reaches back out.

I've had chicks reach out to me weeks later, a month and even several months later. At that point I have ZERO desire to take them out on a "date" but if I am sexually attracted to them I will see if they want to come to my place for a couple of drinks, make dinner, etc.

Thats it. She has your number and knows how to get in touch. She either does or she doesnt. If its me, ever day that goes by with her being silent is just more lost interest on my part.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its funny how we are as men, we always think we have to prove ourself to women.
Change your view on this do you want a women like that she show low interest level and seems flaky.

Delete her info so you know you wont initiates contact with her again, if she reach out then you can reevaluate the situation.
Even if she reach out keep your distance so that you dont look needy.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's just not that into you. Sometimes two people simply don't have chemistry. If this is a repeating pattern for you, then there is cause for concern, but you can't draw too many conclusions from just one interaction. Regardless, as has been said, don't be a clinger and don't demand an explanation or closure from her. Back off, and you will preserve the small chance of hearing from her again.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women who want you will move mountains to be with you. I never once had any lukewarm responses from my girlfriend when we first started dating. She was always offering times to meet up and we'd often schedule the next date as the date we were on was wrapping up.

This is just standard low interest. You could try and figure out why, but let's be honest. Women are picky and irrational. The option I took when I was dating on Tinder was just to not care. Low interest is low interest. As @DEEZEDBRAH would say, NEXT SET! GET BAES!

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Glassguy said everything I would say. You did well. Sorry she isn't interested. Don't over-think it. You can't win them all. Focus on other girls. If you are fixating on her because you think girls don't grow on trees, then that's something you need to work on for yourself...... She is not your solution to that.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something happened between the time she texted you after the date and the next time. Maybe she did the normal chick thing and brrak down all the minutiae of how things went and decided she didnt want to meet up again. Or an ex..or another guy she is more interested in hit her up...who knows.

Typically its very good when a woman texts you immediately following the date. Its very rare when you dont see them again but it happens..why? You'll probably never know, nor should you waste any time thinking about it.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women who want you will move mountains to be with you. I never once had any lukewarm responses from my girlfriend when we first started dating. She was always offering times to meet up and we'd often schedule the next date as the date we were on was wrapping up.

This is just standard low interest. You could try and figure out why, but let's be honest. Women are picky and irrational. The option I took when I was dating on Tinder was just to not care. Low interest is low interest. As @DEEZEDBRAH would say, NEXT SET! GET BAES!
+1

I was big on the RMG podcast. It is beginning to slip imho.

Of the original OGs in the gane is David deangelo. A multi millionaire. One of the guys who came out if game with riches. He never called out the rival companies as if to mot even acknowledge the competition.

RMG crew are coming off bitter as ****kkk. I appreciate the content but the spamming of this holier than thou from one's marriage whike calling out rsd, purple pill, no infield, and mgtow is off putting.

Rollos rational male is probably the best piece of work on female nature, hypergamy, and the intergender dynamic. Again, the d/c for me is the guy calling out purple pill, essentially anything outsude what he promotes but us married?

Fellas, everyone has an agenda. Rsd, RMG, DJ, Peterson, molyneux, Milo, Shapiro, Hitler etc.

I cannot stress enough that pursuit of the hero's journey. You will make a sacrifice and there's a element of which is intertwined with Being. The question remains, what is worthy of sacrifice?

At 30, if i were to start game, pickup, pua today, I wouldn't knkw and have experienced what i have till now. If you are at 40, you cannot turn the clock back but the trajectory of your life will or will not evolve based upon said choice. The same applies for a man doing a secobd career due to automation. He can wish he could remain complacent or he could embrace the sacrifice.

I remember MK III, choose your destiny.

Ut started with, there is no knowledge that is not power.

Muck content. Think for oneself.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RMG seems bitter i agree but love the topic they come up with.
Rollo is real good in theory but harder to apply in real life.

Im listing to Roosh v Game book some good stuff in there. apply alot more to real life.
Roosh game book is very good cover a wide range of topic with concrete example.