Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

good body/dream career?

faustus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys,
I need to make a decision and I wanted to ask your advice.

I'm going to get the Anthony Ellis training program and start building my body, and I have joined a gym. My aim is to work out to have a nice body - ie, six pack, fairly big muscles - but not necessarily to build up to professional level.

I want to be a film director, which would involve long hours and make it difficult to eat six times a day and work out regularly. Could I keep a good body and hold down a stressful, busy job? Do any of you guys work in high-demand jobs and still find the time to keep your body developed?

Basically what I'm asking is whether, to maintain a muscular body, you would need to be in a job which is very accomodating. Because I don't want to start building my body if it will prevent me from following my main dream - ie, film director.

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol. stop trying to find fukkin excuses. Just do it.

Your career isn't going to mess with whether or not you can make 3 hours a week for the gym, or whether you can keep yourself on a strict diet.

You're just trying to psych yourself out of trying something that will be hard, and thinking up ways to grow out of it. Grow a pair and stop worrying. Just do it.

faustus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your career isn't going to mess with whether or not you can make 3 hours a week for the gym, or whether you can keep yourself on a strict diet.
Thanks for the input.

I'm going to do it, anyway.

UltraMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cast a couple of body builders in every one of your movies, then you can all work out together. :)

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously dude, having to eat 6 times a day shouldnt be a problem at all. You get up eat one meal, go to work eat once during lunch break or something drink another 2 protein shakes or whateva and come home where u eat another 2 meals. Actually u wouldnt really have to use meal replacements or protein shakes, etc. theres so many things that u can eat in just a couple of minutes which you can take to work and eat there..examples for those would be:

- tuna sandwiches
- bread with cottage cheese
- yogurt

Besides when ure on the job in lets say 5 to 10 years ( I guess u were younger than me, but I cant see it now so maybe im wrong about this one lol) you wont have to add any more muscle mass, but just keep it...that way that whole eating 6 meals a day thing becomes even less of a problem (if possible at all ;-))

so just hit a gym and hit some weights!! ;-)

faustus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cast a couple of body builders in every one of your movies, then you can all work out together.
Now there's an idea! But if they got pissed off with my artistic temperement they could tip my trailer over after an intensive shooting day.