"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Good and Bad

BringUrGreenHat

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2004
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
East Coast, USA
Well my friend and I know this girl from our school, Linz. Well, we were both really interested in her and we started a competition to see who could get down those pants first. Now, I got Linz all over me, and she wants to have sex wit me. But, I don't think I'm quite ready for it yet. I can mac with the best of em'. But, I don't wanna go that far yet. I know she wont have a problem if I say no. But, I know my friend is gona ride me if I tell him I didn't have sex with her, after outmac'ing him lol.... help? (PS: I enjoy very much messing around with this girl, but sex just not yet lol)
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2003
Messages
656
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Buffalo, NY
Wow... ladies and gentleman - the not me not now poster child!

Hahaha, if you've got the balls to make a bet on getting in a girls pants, and you have the option... but back down... theres nothing I can say that will make everything alright in that wacked out head of yours. Dont make bets you dont want to win.
 

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2003
Messages
348
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
WA State
So, let me get this straight. There's a girl who wants to sleep with you. If you do, your friend will have to give you money.


....



....
















































....

So, uh, explain again why you won't get with her? You don't want to have sex yet? Believe me, it's not that big of a deal. Your first time will most likely suck, so you're better off getting it out of the way with someone you don't care about impressing. If you don't do it, you'll always be wondering... I have turned down poon before, and ALWAYS regretted it later. When this kind of no-strings-attached opportunity comes along, you should jump on it like a middle-aged brit on a Thai hooker.

So, as I see it, your options are either:

1) Get laid and take money from your friend.

2) Don't get laid, lose the bet, and have your sexuality called into question by everyone you know for the next 10 years.

The choice is yours.
 

BringUrGreenHat

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2004
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
East Coast, USA
I guess... Oh well, just gonna do it and get my money. Off to the store to get some trojans... Peace
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Bombshell

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Indiana
If thats what you YOURSELF wants to do then cool go for it. But I dont think you other guys should be encouraging him to do something he said he is not sure he wants to be doing. Isn't part of becoming a DJ peer pressures that you dont want to be involved in? You guys should help him figure out what he wants to do and encourage that, not act like he is dumb because he is passing up easy sex.

So B.U.G.H. if you dont think your ready to have sex or at least to have sex with this chick then dont.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by BringUrGreenHat
I guess... Oh well, just gonna do it and get my money. Off to the store to get some trojans... Peace
YEAH! HELL YA!!!! YOUR MY FVCKING HERO!

I know i shouldn't encourage him but thats american pie style sh*t. I respect your morals of not wanting to have sex, but obviously your ready if you willing to bet money on it. Your just having a conflict on interest (religion?) that is making you uneasy. Your head is telling you to do it to her proper, while your brain is telling you to follow your morals and wait. But this seems like a once in a lifetime opportunity, and i know i couldn't wait.

So you have the option of growing hair on your palms, or having sex and getting money... hmmm...

I know what I'd do, but i'm not you. I don't believe the same things as you soooo.

Sorry this was pretty useless, your just such a pimp. :cool:
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
No, he didn't go and have sex with her. Even he said he did, he's lying.

I know how people work, the kids still a virgin.
 

BringUrGreenHat

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2004
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
East Coast, USA
First things first donkey, your write I am still a virgin, and i decided I intend to keep it that way until prom with this girl. Second, f you to think you know anything about me, and I never said I had sex with her... I said I was going to get some condoms, so please think before you speak.
 

werdmaster

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 26, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Yo What the hell man?

Why wud force urself to do something u dont want to. If your not ready for sex, don't have it and lose the money man. You can always win a bet, but you can only lose your virginity once.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by BringUrGreenHat
First things first donkey, your write I am still a virgin, and i decided I intend to keep it that way until prom with this girl. Second, f you to think you know anything about me, and I never said I had sex with her... I said I was going to get some condoms, so please think before you speak.
I still think your a pimp :D
 
Top