Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gonna try and DM a Victoria's Secret model and see if she replies!

needimprovement250

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aiming for VS models definitely is going right for the moon, but I can kind of see where OP is coming from. There's a girl on insta that I follow and she has about 75K followers, I talked to her a couple times very briefly on her livestreams. Sometimes when I'm horny af, I get tempted to DM her because I follow her secondary account that only has about 2K followers, so I thought that would give me more of a chance of her seeing my message. But the thing about her is that she doesn't respect guys who simp over her and has laughed at them before, so I thought that I would just be embarrassing myself. Not to mention that she also said in some of those livestreams that she wants a guy who will do whatever she says and that if you're with her, she owns your life. That definitely turned me off, and she also just posted the other day to insta that she and her friends finessed several guys into paying for all of their drinks at the club. So she's that type of girl, the kind that will just use her looks to get free stuff and it definitely works too because she's insanely hot.

M

member159871

Aiming for VS models definitely is going right for the moon, but I can kind of see where OP is coming from. There's a girl on insta that I follow and she has about 75K followers, I talked to her a couple times very briefly on her livestreams. Sometimes when I'm horny af, I get tempted to DM her because I follow her secondary account that only has about 2K followers, so I thought that would give me more of a chance of her seeing my message. But the thing about her is that she doesn't respect guys who simp over her and has laughed at them before, so I thought that I would just be embarrassing myself. Not to mention that she also said in some of those livestreams that she wants a guy who will do whatever she says and that if you're with her, she owns your life. That definitely turned me off, and she also just posted the other day to insta that she and her friends finessed several guys into paying for all of their drinks at the club. So she's that type of girl, the kind that will just use her looks to get free stuff and it definitely works too because she's insanely hot.
Maybe, idk I’ve been really focused on getting models for the past year or so, even before I started doing IG DM sliding. So maybe I just need to expand my preferences and figure out what I want.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe, idk I’ve been really focused on getting models for the past year or so, even before I started doing IG DM sliding. So maybe I just need to expand my preferences and figure out what I want.
There are plenty of physically attractive who are not fashion models, Victoria's Secret models, or even fitness models.

You have some status as an EDM DJ to non-model women. Bartenders/bouncers/DJs are well positioned to get laid from the status of their jobs.

Billtx49

Reaction score
True. I am quite obsessed with models. I wish I could be in a situation where I could pull them consistently, but it seems that doesn’t exist. Should I just lower my standards instead?
Well, if you’re not having any success with what you’re focused on, you’re either aiming too high or too low.
If you decide you’re focused too low and you take a shot at Hollywood, put in the good word for me with Heather Graham …

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score