Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gonna try and DM a Victoria's Secret model and see if she replies!

M

member159871

No, not the Angels. They are practically A-list celebrities so they are pretty much unobtainable. However there are other models who have walked for the VS fashion show, and I'm thinking about DMing those girls and see if they respond. Wish me luck!

M

member159871

There is hope here, delusional disorder is treatable with psychotherapy and medication.
Dude I’m not being delusional. I’ve DM’ed successful models before and got replies from them, including a girl who did work for numerous high fashion brands. I think it’s achievable, just as long as I don’t DM the VS angels. I’m being realistic here.

What is it with everyone on Sosuave calling people trolls?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Dude I’m not being delusional. I’ve DM’ed successful models before and got replies from them, including a girl who did work for numerous high fashion brands. I think it’s achievable, just as long as I don’t DM the VS angels. I’m being realistic here.

What is it with everyone on Sosuave calling people trolls?
You are acting like DMing is the same as banging.

Huge difference bro. Nobody cares about messaging or getting a number from a woman. That means about as much as if you are out somewhere and say hello to a woman and she says hello back.

Which is absolutely nothing.

This seems like high school stuff honestly, for someone to get that excited about "messages" from a woman.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DMing a "high value" woman and getting her to text back is pretty difficult, even more so if you get an actually fun conversation out of her.

However, if you can't ever get past the texting stage that's a hint you're going after the wrong women or aiming too high.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, not the Angels. They are practically A-list celebrities so they are pretty much unobtainable. However there are other models who have walked for the VS fashion show, and I'm thinking about DMing those girls and see if they respond. Wish me luck!
Right; and you dont think 1000 other dudes every day are doing the same to these girls?
You have drowned before you even started....

If normal girls have filter and wall around them then say hello to the great wall of China for these chicks. Not to mention that women never dates down. So do you have that caliber required by them and their standards to date them?

With that said; I like your positive attitude. But you should also use it where you can produce real tangeble results. DM'ng there models on Insta is just outright simping and feeding them male attention that they do not deserve.
Stop simping guys.. :eek:

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares? Nothing matters unless you can get the bang. Also, can you get the bang more than once? Can you persuade a Victoria's Secret Angel that you are worthy of an extended relationship containing regular sex frequency for 6-18 months?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Good luck and report back if you get the lay

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Good luck and report back if you get the lay
He doesn't seem interested in trying to get the lay...his excitement seems to be whether they respond and he can carry out some fantasy relationship via messaging.

M

member159871

Right; and you dont think 1000 other dudes every day are doing the same to these girls?
You have drowned before you even started....

If normal girls have filter and wall around them then say hello to the great wall of China for these chicks. Not to mention that women never dates down. So do you have that caliber required by them and their standards to date them?

With that said; I like your positive attitude. But you should also use it where you can produce real tangeble results. DM'ng there models on Insta is just outright simping and feeding them male attention that they do not deserve.
Stop simping guys.. :eek:
So you think every guy who DM’s models actually gets them to respond to him? That’s the case with me, not sure if other guys get the same thing.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He doesn't seem interested in trying to get the lay...his excitement seems to be whether they respond and he can carry out some fantasy relationship via messaging.
I don't understand that line of thinking in any way. Conversation is not a valuable metric. Going on dates is a more valuable metric. Having sex with them in the most key metric in the playboy lifestyle.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I don't understand that line of thinking in any way. Conversation is not a valuable metric. Going on dates is a more valuable metric. Having sex with them in the most key metric in the playboy lifestyle.
Exactly...so they send OP a message in between taking cvm blasts from their boyfriend. How is that in any way benefitting him in regards to actually fvcking him?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Exactly...so they send OP a message in between taking cvm blasts from their boyfriend. How is that in any way benefitting him in regards to actually fvcking him?
There is no benefit. It only fulfills his personal fantasies about professional models, that’s all…
I think this Forum benefits more from real life experiences, not the make-believe fetish / fantasy variety …

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is this one?
Or maybe this one? :eek: :eek: :eek:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a very good point. If he's not going on dates with them and then fuccking them on those dates, all he is doing is simping and giving her validation. It's the same general idea as being an OnlyFan subscriber pay pig.

M

member159871

There is no benefit. It only fulfills his personal fantasies about professional models, that’s all…
I think this Forum benefits more from real life experiences, not the make-believe fetish / fantasy variety …
True. I am quite obsessed with models. I wish I could be in a situation where I could pull them consistently, but it seems that doesn’t exist. Should I just lower my standards instead?