"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Gonna Reach out to Her Friend

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
A friend of a chick I met on Bumble. The first "date" we went out in a group setting and I was getting some IOIs from her very cute friend. An obstacle I foresee is the fact I banged my date already and I'm sure she already told her friend about it. But on the positive side, there's nothing serious about what her and I have going on. I know there's a high risk here with losing out on both but I think it's worth taking a shot. Any pointers?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2020
Messages
414
Reaction score
494
Location
UK
Can be tricky! In my younger day I sort of "used" a girl to get to her lot better looking friend...a bit ****ty but thats youth and inexperience for ya! I ended up dating the prettier one for a bit but her friend never forgave me,and,it was fair enough.It ended up affecting their friendship in the end which wasnt my intention but I didnt think it thru...Its a minefield when jealousy etc kicks in so be prepared for it all to go south,but,go for it!
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
Can be tricky! In my younger day I sort of "used" a girl to get to her lot better looking friend...a bit ****ty but thats youth and inexperience for ya! I ended up dating the prettier one for a bit but her friend never forgave me,and,it was fair enough.It ended up affecting their friendship in the end which wasnt my intention but I didnt think it thru...Its a minefield when jealousy etc kicks in so be prepared for it all to go south,but,go for it!
Well at least I didn't go into this with the intention of getting the friend lol but it is kinda ****ty that I slept with her already and now want the friend. And the current one is texting me a lot asking about hanging out again.
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
If you have the abundance to potentially lose the Bumble girl, go for it. Couple times I dated friends of women before I ended up having relationships with them.

Now I would recommend not doing a group date with Girl #2. Go with the flow and see what happens.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
If you have the abundance to potentially lose the Bumble girl, go for it. Couple times I dated friends of women before I ended up having relationships with them.

Now I would recommend not doing a group date with Girl #2. Go with the flow and see what happens.
I have a couple on the sidelines. I've started distancing myself from girl #1. Figured if I'm going to do this it needs to be sooner rather than later.
 
Top