"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Gonna get some tonight!!!

Project.D

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Gonna get some tonight!!! [Updated: Sucess!]

...for the first time. My parents are out. I phoned her up and told her ill pick her up at 7:30. Got no date planned, but we made out once and i think i can go for it this time. Just bought some condoms. Im thinking of going to play some tennis and then bringing her back to my place. Any last words???
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Use a wrapper when you tap her.
 

Project.D

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
And later that night...

whooo! projectd gettin it on!

Thanks sosuave and all its supporters.
 
Top