Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gonna be staying with fwb for February

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same girl I met back in October last year. We had stayed together for 3 days previous. Now we upping it to a month while her mom is out of town.

She does have a sister who may be there a few days but normally the sister stays with her 40yo boyfriend (sister is mid 20’s).

ANYhow, not putting too much stock into things just taking things as they come and keeping my focus on getting my sexual needs met. Not looking for a relationship or to lock the girl down so I ride as long as it stays on the track.

Text below just showing her level of interest

Attachments

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s a good way to kill the relationship. I recently tried visiting a girl I met while she was on vacation in my town. We f***ed the whole time right when we met and then when I went and stayed with her for a week (logistics of my trip it worked out that way). I lasted 2 days before she got on my nerves (coupe vibes too fast) and I had her drive me to the airport.

She’s still chasing me but it killed any feelings I had for her. Bad idea to ramp it up that quick

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you WANT to stay with a woman for a month?

No fvcking way...fun for a few days then it gets annoying to be around each other 24/7.

I predict you will be rethinking this by the end of the first week.
She works?

That’s a good way to kill the relationship. I recently tried visiting a girl I met while she was on vacation in my town. We f***ed the whole time right when we met and then when I went and stayed with her for a week (logistics of my trip it worked out that way). I lasted 2 days before she got on my nerves (coupe vibes too fast) and I had her drive me to the airport.

She’s still chasing me but it killed any feelings I had for her. Bad idea to ramp it up that quick
5 months is quick?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As soon as you cohabit with a chick…you lost. That 100% tells her you have no other options, you validated her and she can keep an even closer eye on you.

I guarantee if you had model chicks as options you wouldn’t be playing house with this chick.
Don’t we have some married dudes on this forum?

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@SargeMaximus I thought you said it was 3 days previously. If this is your straight up exclusive LTR for 5 months, maybe, but even then…

Just make sure you plan for space and time away for this month you’re staying with her. Even if she doesn’t want it. Do stuff on your own and make sure you don’t slip into such a domestic vibe or it will kill the vibe. For you or her

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SargeMaximus I thought you said it was 3 days previously. If this is your straight up exclusive LTR for 5 months, maybe, but even then…

Just make sure you plan for space and time away for this month you’re staying with her. Even if she doesn’t want it. Do stuff on your own and make sure you don’t slip into such a domestic vibe or it will kill the vibe. For you or her
Yeah so in the OP I said we met in October. We been fvcking regularly every week since then. We spent 3 days together as a test run about a month ago. Now we trying the month thing.

My frame is this: trying it out to see if I enjoy having access to her as much as she’s home. For my sexual convenience. That’s it. I know she trying to tie me down. That’s her issue. I’m very clear in myself what and why I’m doing here.

I can always leave anyhow

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Ugh, I had a potential gf, really a harem member insist I come see her in a coastal state for a week. I knew it wouldn’t go well, I even reduced it to 4 days and things just went to shyte.

I tend to proceed slowly with sleepovers over months, to make sure they’re properly domesticated. Initially, I let them come over and stay late, but then they go home. Then if I really like them, I’ll allow them to spend the night but I’ll always have something to do in the morning so that there’s a guarantee that I can get her out if I can’t stand her if I want her to stay I’ll just say I canceled the other activity, but I rarely do that. Just to keep discipline. Usually the second time we try it I’ll extend the morning.

It takes months for me to progress to a night and a day and add a second night. I wish you good luck brother.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugh, I had a potential gf, really a harem member insist I come see her in a coastal state for a week. I knew it wouldn’t go well, I even reduced it to 4 days and things just went to shyte.

I tend to proceed slowly with sleepovers over months, to make sure they’re properly domesticated. Initially, I let them come over and stay late, but then they go home. Then if I really like them, I’ll allow them to spend the night but I’ll always have something to do in the morning so that there’s a guarantee that I can get her out if I can’t stand her if I want her to stay I’ll just say I canceled the other activity, but I rarely do that. Just to keep discipline. Usually the second time we try it I’ll extend the morning.

It takes months for me to progress to a night and a day and add a second night. I wish you good luck brother.
Thanks man. I get the feeling my style is quite different from you guys. We been fvcking for months and I always let her stay or leave whenever she wants as long as she leaves before my bro is home. It’s working so far and she knows I fvck other girls.

Regardless, changing myself to try and keep her is needy, no?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I dont know man everything is situational and frankly subjective. Are you getting and giving bf/gf vibes? Is she the one? Could she be? It’s all in your head, only you know.

Many here are Monday morning quarterbacks/pollyannas I think you have to take a wait and see approach, but always trust your gut, if it seems sketch it probably is your subconscious trying to tip you off. I hope it goes well.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know man everything is situational and frankly subjective. Are you getting and giving bf/gf vibes? Is she the one? Could she be? It’s all in your head, only you know.

Many here are Monday morning quarterbacks/pollyannas I think you have to take a wait and see approach, but always trust your gut, if it seems sketch it probably is your subconscious trying to tip you off. I hope it goes well.
I don’t believe in “the one”. She’s with me as long as she keeps being how she has been.it’s hers to lose.

And yeah, seems most here are KJs. Thanks for the well wishes. It’s not a big deal to me tho, not trying to get to any next level or anything. Hard to explain

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Iron will right here

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Iron will right here
It is a recent (past five years) development, and the learning curve was painful. But yes, sleeping alone is beautiful - not having to worry about the other person in the morning is a gift. I am a gracious host - I treat my guests like royalty, and to do that, you need to be ON all the time; I don't have the mental energy for that all the time.

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man. I get the feeling my style is quite different from you guys. We been fvcking for months and I always let her stay or leave whenever she wants as long as she leaves before my bro is home. It’s working so far and she knows I fvck other girls.

Yes

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a recent (past five years) development, and the learning curve was painful. But yes, sleeping alone is beautiful - not having to worry about the other person in the morning is a gift. I am a gracious host - I treat my guests like royalty, and to do that, you need to be ON all the time; I don't have the mental energy for that all the time.
Hi Pierce,
You are growing old.....I thought you expressed the feelings of freedom and independance beautifully....I used to bring Girls home,spend the night shvagging then get up early to cook a full English style Breakfast,to then wearily face a long morning walk...No more,the juice aint worth the squeeze!

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Pierce,
You are growing old.....I thought you expressed the feelings of freedom and independance beautifully....I used to bring Girls home,spend the night shvagging then get up early to cook a full English style Breakfast,to then wearily face a long morning walk...No more,the juice aint worth the squeeze!
I never done that. Women are toys only.

My thoughts exactly. It’s up to HER to not lose ME. End of

kenpiffyjr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seeing that I sense more of a DJ stunt [which I love…do ya thang 21] than a Yell! for help, I’mma say you got this challenge. You like a challenge, that’s half the battle.

stay fun - stay smashing. Immediately bounce if she throws a random wrench.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel some detachment from a chick after only one night of banging. She has to go after breakfast and another d1cking. Even if I am just going to do some online business or walk my dog, whatever.
Becoming a bit seasoned with women “icy veteran” undoubtedly dulls your euphoria for love and attachment. You start ignoring vapid and boring texts from them.

When you look at their real nature it's harder to give a damn about them.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seeing lots of projection in this thread from the newbies