"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Going up to a girl terminator style

Intense

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2003
Messages
98
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
LMAO

funny stuff here.

I will give the terminator routine a shot and see what happens :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

flava

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2003
Messages
486
Reaction score
0
after you **** her yell "you have been terminated" works every time
 

Saine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
867
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by flava
after you **** her yell "you have been terminated" works every time
girl
flava

girl: ugn, ugn, oh baby, don't stop
flava: oh baby, time to go, -busts-
flava: ...
girl: mmm... -swallows-
flava: you have been terminated...
flava: -to the mirror- I'll be back...

:)
 

WingS

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
97
Reaction score
1
Age
39
hahahaha, im deffinately using some of these lines as my friends say i remind them of the terminator
 

flava

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2003
Messages
486
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Saine
girl
flava

girl: ugn, ugn, oh baby, don't stop
flava: oh baby, time to go, -busts-
flava: ...
girl: mmm... -swallows-
flava: you have been terminated...
flava: -to the mirror- I'll be back...

:)
LOL:D
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Saine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
867
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by GigaloDJ
"Your number, give it to me, NOW."
him (GigaloDJ)
her

him: your number, give it to me... NOW!
her: police! rape! rape!
him: *stands there with question marks on his head*
him: um...
her: *kicks him in the left nut*
him: FUGGGGGGGGGER!!!!!!!!
her: no, I'm not giving you my number *walks away*
him: FUGGGGGGGGGER!!!!!!!! MY BALL YOU STUPID *****!

:D Hahah.
 

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
544
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
Boston, Ma
HAHAHHAHA this was the funniest post I've read in a long time

but you do have a point

and i love the terminator, I was the terminator for halloween
 

Saine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
867
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Jvesti
HAHAHHAHA this was the funniest post I've read in a long time

but you do have a point

and i love the terminator, I was the terminator for halloween
Lol, I love doing this. It's funny.

Jvesti as terminator (him, as usual)

him: trick or- *gets cut off*
boy1: OH GOD SPERMINATOR, HE'S BACK!
boy2: it's terminator stupid
boy1: *loads shotgun*
him: is that loaded?
boy2: shoot him, he could talk?!
him: oh ****, they're for real *runs like a chicken*

Hahaha. I'd run too.
 
Top