Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going to sound dumb asf but how do you avoid getting big.

BigFoot04

Don Juan
Reaction score
I obviously wanna become more toned and strong so I've been going to gym but all my life I put on size quite quickly and it's annoyingly for one reason. I don't want to be big. I obviously want to be to ed and muscular but I feel like I'm heading towards the body builder type thing which isn't what I want. Is there a way to increase strength with weight without becoming big.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I obviously wanna become more toned and strong so I've been going to gym but all my life I put on size quite quickly and it's annoyingly for one reason. I don't want to be big. I obviously want to be to ed and muscular but I feel like I'm heading towards the body builder type thing which isn't what I want. Is there a way to increase strength with weight without becoming big.
Yes, eat less. Size is directly correlated with caloric intake.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See a nutritionist and get on HIIT.

Modern Man Advice

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
More reps with lower weights, Circuit or HIIT training styles, boxing/martial arts, cardio.
At the end of the day, none of this is needed. The only thing needed is to consume fewer calories which limits your ability to build muscle.