"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

going to prom as friends?

vierafc

New Member
Joined
May 20, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Hey, my senior prom is coming up in a few weeks, and I'm going with a junior that I asked a couple of days back. We both run track, and thats basically how I got to know her.

I wasn't really paying attention this girl before she started flirting with me at meets and practices etc. She would hug me after my races, wave and smile at me whenever the girls were practicing near the guys and so on.

Anyway I hung out with her for a little bit outside of track and everything seemed to be going well so I asked her to prom and she said yes. Now I'd also made plans to go down the shore/beach after prom with some friends and we were going to rent a few hotel rooms out and spend the weekend. I asked her if she was cool with coming down to the shore with me after prom and she seemed pretty chill about it so I was set.

That was, until yesterday a friend of mine on the track team said that he was talking to her and she had told him she hoped that I knew we were going as just "friends".

Now I'm not sure what the hell I did wrong, but I'm not really interested in going as "friends". I know she''s not a prude as she's gotten with quite a few guys, and I'd rather not waste my time with her if she doesn't want to hook up after prom. I don't know what she expects us to be doing down at the shore either if we're going as friends.

I thought I'd been doing pretty well with her, initiating kino, teasing her and being c+f, but apparently it didn't work.

What do I do now guys? I need help to change her mindset about prom...I want to have sex with her afterwards, not play godamn boardgames and talk. What could I do between now and prom to make her not want to go as just "friends"?

Should I just hope that she gets drunk and we start making out? I don't think I want to depend on that. :cool:
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

kave

Don Juan
Joined
May 15, 2004
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
huntsville al
If ur friend is telling the truth i would go with ur last thought....but then again if ur really smooth u could prolly pull somthin outa ur ass.
 

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
3
If it comes down to a choice between going 'as friends' or going solo, take the broad along. It can't hurt.
 

vierafc

New Member
Joined
May 20, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
40
It won't come down to going with her or alone, either I go with her or I don't waste $250+ on prom. I had two or three girls whom I know I could have hooked up with, ask me to prom before I asked this chick, but they were about 6-7s, and I wanted better. Now I'm regretting saying no to them, because although I'm going with a real fine piece of ass (9) she won't put out.

I dunno, if nothing else I'll be grinding with her for 3 hrs straight heh.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
why dont u make clear to her before then its a date, dont trust your friend, find out from her
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

milkncereal2

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 4, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
read above, sometimes friends lie, or mb he misunderstood what she said, anyways you cant think thats what she said if she didnt tell u, if she wanted to go as friends she would have said after u asked her to prom. were going as friends right? she would have made it clear
 
Top