"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Going to be seeing girl that flaked

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Messages
673
Reaction score
208
Location
Los Angeles
A month or two ago I had a date planned with this chick from hinge for Friday night. She ended up flaking out on Thursday. No big deal. Stopped talking and that’s that.

This coming week I am scheduled to go do some work on her car while she’s at work. Probably only going to be about 2 minutes of interaction with her, getting her keys and then a few signatures when we are done.

How would you act when you see her? Just treat her like any other customer? Don’t want to be weird since she’ll obviously know I recognize her.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
talk to her like like the busy charming mechanic you are and dont mention the meet.....flaking on you was her loss,
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
I'm assuming she is paying. Right? Please say yes.
 

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2009
Messages
411
Reaction score
141
Location
wall street
Treat her like you would any other customer. Don’t make it awkward for her by bringing up the flake.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2019
Messages
292
Reaction score
477
Age
53
Treat it like nothing happened because nothing actually happened, you don't want to come off as a butt hurt loser.
 

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Messages
673
Reaction score
208
Location
Los Angeles
Definitely wasn’t planning on saying anything about the flake lol just gunna be kinda weird once she does see that I’m the one coming to do the work. Her family has used the company for years but I bought it 2 years ago, did work for her dad a couple months ago. She’s pretty smart so I’d hope she put 2 and 2 together when she saw my profile and from talking to her, but it might catch her off guard so I just wasn’t sure how to handle it.

Basically just don’t want her to feel weird about the whole thing so not sure what would be the best balance point to show her it wasn’t a big deal. I usually do make a little small talk with customers, luckily since I’m going to her office she’ll probably be kinda busy anyway.
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
answer was given in first reply, theres no puzzle
 

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Messages
673
Reaction score
208
Location
Los Angeles
You should have answer ready, because she will likely bring it up......

H: Oh Jim! I didn't realize you were coming
You: Yep
H: Listen, i'm really sorry blah, blah, blah
Y: No worries, I always have a backup plan. It all worked out excellent.
Thank you, exactly why I posted. Good to be prepared
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
women have 6th senses for facades! good luck OP
 

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2009
Messages
411
Reaction score
141
Location
wall street
I’m gonna have to agree with derby1 here. Just act normal. No need for all that extra stuff.

if she brings it up just reply “don’t worry it’s no big deal” or something like that with a light smile on your face and quickly move the discussion to another mundane topic.
 

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
A month or two ago I had a date planned with this chick from hinge for Friday night. She ended up flaking out on Thursday. No big deal. Stopped talking and that’s that.

This coming week I am scheduled to go do some work on her car while she’s at work. Probably only going to be about 2 minutes of interaction with her, getting her keys and then a few signatures when we are done.

How would you act when you see her? Just treat her like any other customer? Don’t want to be weird since she’ll obviously know I recognize her.
I wound't. Ask your boss to reasign you and have a witness. In addition, record all interactions with that woman and the service you do to her car. Ware a wire typing device. Find out if you live in a one party or no party consent state and record all conversations if possible. The bytch may attempt to capitalize on you by claiming you damage her vehicle because she stood you up. Do not trust anyone.
 

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Messages
673
Reaction score
208
Location
Los Angeles
I wound't. Ask your boss to reasign you and have a witness. In addition, record all interactions with that woman and the service you do to her car. Ware a wire typing device. Find out if you live in a one party or no party consent state and record all conversations if possible. The bytch may attempt to capitalize on you by claiming you damage her vehicle because she stood you up. Do not trust anyone.
Lol I’m the boss and if I don’t do the work then that’s that. I don’t think she’d do anything to try to screw me over. We never even met, just talked on hinge for a bit and planned a date to get drinks then she bailed because “she had to pick up friends at the airport last minute”. If there’s one woman I’m not worried about it would be her. Works with her dad doing dental work and seemed to be pretty smart. Main concern for me is I just don’t want her to feel weird about it and in the future not use our shop.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
Lol I’m the boss and if I don’t do the work then that’s that. I don’t think she’d do anything to try to screw me over. We never even met, just talked on hinge for a bit and planned a date to get drinks then she bailed because “she had to pick up friends at the airport last minute”. If there’s one woman I’m not worried about it would be her. Works with her dad doing dental work and seemed to be pretty smart. Main concern for me is I just don’t want her to feel weird about it and in the future not use our shop.
Be careful man..........look what they did to Bill Cosby......damn shame!
 
Top