Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going to be seeing girl that flaked

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A month or two ago I had a date planned with this chick from hinge for Friday night. She ended up flaking out on Thursday. No big deal. Stopped talking and that’s that.

This coming week I am scheduled to go do some work on her car while she’s at work. Probably only going to be about 2 minutes of interaction with her, getting her keys and then a few signatures when we are done.

How would you act when you see her? Just treat her like any other customer? Don’t want to be weird since she’ll obviously know I recognize her.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
talk to her like like the busy charming mechanic you are and dont mention the meet.....flaking on you was her loss,

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm assuming she is paying. Right? Please say yes.

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Treat her like you would any other customer. Don’t make it awkward for her by bringing up the flake.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Treat it like nothing happened because nothing actually happened, you don't want to come off as a butt hurt loser.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely wasn’t planning on saying anything about the flake lol just gunna be kinda weird once she does see that I’m the one coming to do the work. Her family has used the company for years but I bought it 2 years ago, did work for her dad a couple months ago. She’s pretty smart so I’d hope she put 2 and 2 together when she saw my profile and from talking to her, but it might catch her off guard so I just wasn’t sure how to handle it.

Basically just don’t want her to feel weird about the whole thing so not sure what would be the best balance point to show her it wasn’t a big deal. I usually do make a little small talk with customers, luckily since I’m going to her office she’ll probably be kinda busy anyway.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
answer was given in first reply, theres no puzzle

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have answer ready, because she will likely bring it up......

H: Oh Jim! I didn't realize you were coming
You: Yep
H: Listen, i'm really sorry blah, blah, blah
Y: No worries, I always have a backup plan. It all worked out excellent.
Thank you, exactly why I posted. Good to be prepared

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women have 6th senses for facades! good luck OP

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m gonna have to agree with derby1 here. Just act normal. No need for all that extra stuff.

if she brings it up just reply “don’t worry it’s no big deal” or something like that with a light smile on your face and quickly move the discussion to another mundane topic.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A month or two ago I had a date planned with this chick from hinge for Friday night. She ended up flaking out on Thursday. No big deal. Stopped talking and that’s that.

This coming week I am scheduled to go do some work on her car while she’s at work. Probably only going to be about 2 minutes of interaction with her, getting her keys and then a few signatures when we are done.

How would you act when you see her? Just treat her like any other customer? Don’t want to be weird since she’ll obviously know I recognize her.
I wound't. Ask your boss to reasign you and have a witness. In addition, record all interactions with that woman and the service you do to her car. Ware a wire typing device. Find out if you live in a one party or no party consent state and record all conversations if possible. The bytch may attempt to capitalize on you by claiming you damage her vehicle because she stood you up. Do not trust anyone.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wound't. Ask your boss to reasign you and have a witness. In addition, record all interactions with that woman and the service you do to her car. Ware a wire typing device. Find out if you live in a one party or no party consent state and record all conversations if possible. The bytch may attempt to capitalize on you by claiming you damage her vehicle because she stood you up. Do not trust anyone.
Lol I’m the boss and if I don’t do the work then that’s that. I don’t think she’d do anything to try to screw me over. We never even met, just talked on hinge for a bit and planned a date to get drinks then she bailed because “she had to pick up friends at the airport last minute”. If there’s one woman I’m not worried about it would be her. Works with her dad doing dental work and seemed to be pretty smart. Main concern for me is I just don’t want her to feel weird about it and in the future not use our shop.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol I’m the boss and if I don’t do the work then that’s that. I don’t think she’d do anything to try to screw me over. We never even met, just talked on hinge for a bit and planned a date to get drinks then she bailed because “she had to pick up friends at the airport last minute”. If there’s one woman I’m not worried about it would be her. Works with her dad doing dental work and seemed to be pretty smart. Main concern for me is I just don’t want her to feel weird about it and in the future not use our shop.
Be careful man..........look what they did to Bill Cosby......damn shame!