Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going To Bars/Clubs Is That A Red Flag For You?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this.

Its a red flag but its not an automatic next. I have spent a lot of time with career women that go out because thats what society tells them they should be doing on Friday. TBH, the conformity is a bigger red flag, but at least they have decent friends and a support system. When they go out, they dont do anything with any guys.
I hear you... However both plates have other red flags that put me off.

Attention seeking on all social media platforms, going out to clubs, I don't see long term relationship qualities In either of them

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm seeing two plates at the moment... Both go out to bars/clubs once every maybe 2-3 weeks.

Personally I don't give a crap about it.. both are for recreational use only, alsong as I am getting laid, I simply don't care.

Neither would I ask them to stop going to bars... However if it's a girl that I see a potential relationship with, then yeh I don't think it would be acceptable to me if she is out in the clubs.

Is it a red flag for you when it comes to plates? Or only in a relationship?
Nothing is a red flag for plates, since I don't care.

I would never date a women who goes out to busy bars/clubs regularly on weekends with slutty friends.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing is a red flag for plates, since I don't care.

I would never date a women who goes out to busy bars/clubs regularly on weekends with slutty friends.
Absolutely.. It's one of my biggest red flags... She sent me pictures of herself dressed up sexy for the club. I simply told her enjoy yourself.

The way i see it is, she is hot, but is public property. I will continue smashing her, but a LTR will never happen.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both have got pretty menial jobs... Nothing special.. I would say dead end... Both are eastern European hotties, one is 26 and other one is 24

I am age 47... Both go to clubs with guys there own type of age go.

Besides the club's bars .. I see other red flags in both of them, that tell me an LTR is out of the question.

One of them the 24 year old, trying to get a relationship from me.

Recently has started calling me babe, baby, wants cuddles in bed and after sex...

Pretty certain she wants more than casual, however I can't give her that... She got too many red flags including the bars and clubs.

Soooo. I suppose I can keep her around recreational use only.

No cuddles and kisses etc... Maybe just bang her once every two weeks. Shame she is so super hot
your....47.... asking if a girl whos going to the club at 24 is a red flag. you sleep with her and she calling you babe and now you think she wants a relationship? your either trolling or have fallin of the turnip truck yesterday.

your 47 and cant handle some girl half your age?

dude put a baby in her, just keep fukin her or leave her.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your....47.... asking if a girl whos going to the club at 24 is a red flag. you sleep with her and she calling you babe and now you think she wants a relationship? your either trolling or have fallin of the turnip truck yesterday.

your 47 and cant handle some girl half your age?

dude put a baby in her, just keep fukin her or leave her.
Dude what part can't I handle?

Wether she is 26 or 46 my standards still remain the same... I don't LTR bar/club hoees... They belong to the street.

What has age to do with red flags?

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude what part can't I handle?

Wether she is 26 or 46 my standards still remain the same... I don't LTR bar/club hoees... They belong to the street.

What has age to do with red flags?
Ok I get it...gotcha, so this is just a circle jerk thread to bash women who go to bars.

ok cool dude so its a red flag for women to go to the bar.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I get it...gotcha, so this is just a circle jerk thread to bash women who go to bars.

ok cool dude so its a red flag for women to go to the bar.
Bro if you want to wife up a chik, who is in the club every weekend, intoxicated & repelling Tyron & Jamal's dik & on the odd occasion giving into her hypergemous nature, then that's down to you.

As an older and experienced man, I know these girls belong to the street.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro if you want to wife up a chik, who is in the club every weekend, intoxicated & repelling Tyron & Jamal's dik & on the odd occasion giving into her hypergemous nature, then that's down to you.

As an older and experienced man, I know these girls belong to the street.
ight dude

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see a problem going to a bar once every few weeks, no matter what age unless these girls go home with dudes every time.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sometimes girls who dont go out at all are fvcking weird...
This. The women I know who never go out are the people who only ever go to work or take care of their kids.