Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going To Bars/Clubs Is That A Red Flag For You?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm seeing two plates at the moment... Both go out to bars/clubs once every maybe 2-3 weeks.

Personally I don't give a crap about it.. both are for recreational use only, alsong as I am getting laid, I simply don't care.

Neither would I ask them to stop going to bars... However if it's a girl that I see a potential relationship with, then yeh I don't think it would be acceptable to me if she is out in the clubs.

Is it a red flag for you when it comes to plates? Or only in a relationship?

Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are they? If they’re in their 30’s and 40’s fvck yeah it’s a giant red flag.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are they? If they’re in their 30’s and 40’s fvck yeah it’s a giant red flag.
No both are early twenties..

One plate is 24 years old and other plate is 26 year's old

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes but if they are sex only, then what difference does it make if they hit the bars. Neither are LTR material

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm seeing two plates at the moment... Both go out to bars/clubs once every maybe 2-3 weeks.

Personally I don't give a crap about it.. both are for recreational use only, alsong as I am getting laid, I simply don't care.

Neither would I ask them to stop going to bars... However if it's a girl that I see a potential relationship with, then yeh I don't think it would be acceptable to me if she is out in the clubs.

Is it a red flag for you when it comes to plates? Or only in a relationship?
If they are plates then who cares. Just keep banging them. If you want an LTR then it is a red flag.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you describe with your two plates is not a problem. The difference between that, going to bars in a relationship, is that you go as a couple, and leave as a couple.

Where it becomes a problem is if one or the other is going out without their partner, to places you would go if you were looking to hook up for the night. if once a month the girls want to meet right after work at Chili's for happy hour and margaritas, I wouldn't worry. If she's going out at 10 pm to the Roxbury and showing up drunk at your place at 4 am....yeah THAT's a problem..

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude everyone should know.... Anything that ain't lock in a safe is... a red flag ;)

Your girl seems to be having a lot of good friends or looking for love

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No both are early twenties..

One plate is 24 years old and other plate is 26 year's old
It is normal for them to be going out at that age, if you aren't their exclusive boyfriend, once every 3 weeks is not a big deal.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Yes it's a red flag unless you just want a pump and dump slvt. No respectable woman should be going to bars or clubs.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't a red flag in the slightest bit for casual sex. For a relationship, it likely would be but more details are needed.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you describe with your two plates is not a problem. The difference between that, going to bars in a relationship, is that you go as a couple, and leave as a couple.

Where it becomes a problem is if one or the other is going out without their partner, to places you would go if you were looking to hook up for the night. if once a month the girls want to meet right after work at Chili's for happy hour and margaritas, I wouldn't worry. If she's going out at 10 pm to the Roxbury and showing up drunk at your place at 4 am....yeah THAT's a problem..
They both go out drinking till late in the morning

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes it's a red flag unless you just want a pump and dump slvt. No respectable woman should be going to bars or clubs.
They are not girls I intend to get Into a relationship with.. both have red flags which rule them out for LTR

that being said, one is persuing me for a relationship... However because she goes out drinking, I doubt I can or will ever give her that

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They both go out drinking till late in the morning
Then you have your answer. A woman looking to connect with her lifelong partner doesn't do this. As you said Rec use only.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't a red flag in the slightest bit for casual sex. For a relationship, it likely would be but more details are needed.
Well one of them is kind of indicating she wants a relationship. However she goes out drinking, so to me that's not the type of girl I get into an LTR with.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then you have your answer. A woman looking to connect with her lifelong partner doesn't do this. As you said Rec use only.

Yeh I don't really want to force her to stop what she is doing. She has gone to the same club two weekends in a row.

So i reckon I will just keep banging her, and never the possibility of a relationship

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for their age no.

it also depends on what bars. is she going to the college dive bars, yeah big red flag. but if not then its actually fairly normal but they should be coming to the end of that phase in a year or two.

also what do they do for a living? if there stuck at a dead end job, then going to any type of bar is a huge red flag.

im mean without background info you basically coming on here and saying all women who drive toyotas are bad.

if you not looking at these girls for LTR then nothing they do outside of you should even concern you. If she just got done fukin some dude, it shouldn't even registrar on your radar.

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you do not care then why are you making a thread about it lol? BE HONESTTT
Haha I won't lie... Both are very hot.. one is is a polish 28 year old, and other plate is 24 year old Lithuanian girl. And I'm age 47

The Lithuanian one is kinda pushing for a relationship, I do like her, but the going out to bars/clubs is a big ass red flag for me.

Do I care? Well to some degree yes, I rather not lose both plates.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for their age no.

it also depends on what bars. is she going to the college dive bars, yeah big red flag. but if not then its actually fairly normal but they should be coming to the end of that phase in a year or two.

also what do they do for a living? if there stuck at a dead end job, then going to any type of bar is a huge red flag.

im mean without background info you basically coming on here and saying all women who drive toyotas are bad.

if you not looking at these girls for LTR then nothing they do outside of you should even concern you. If she just got done fukin some dude, it shouldn't even registrar on your radar.

Both have got pretty menial jobs... Nothing special.. I would say dead end... Both are eastern European hotties, one is 26 and other one is 24

I am age 47... Both go to clubs with guys there own type of age go.

Besides the club's bars .. I see other red flags in both of them, that tell me an LTR is out of the question.

One of them the 24 year old, trying to get a relationship from me.

Recently has started calling me babe, baby, wants cuddles in bed and after sex...

Pretty certain she wants more than casual, however I can't give her that... She got too many red flags including the bars and clubs.

Soooo. I suppose I can keep her around recreational use only.

No cuddles and kisses etc... Maybe just bang her once every two weeks. Shame she is so super hot