Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going Steady

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@ Ace of Flames

Those are excellent additions.. I dont know how I missed them. If only I could edit my original posts!

@Pete

Thanks for the kind words. If you are ever in Spain, drinks are on me ;)

Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gold post. You are inspirational Mr. Senor Fingers.

afrojiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
atlast Fingz has snapped out of the latina grip and returned to our humble quaters,lol keep it up bro, cheers:up:

DoctorLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just the post I needed to read. Having finally gotten into my first LTR (not technically, but the first girl I've actually cared about, something I actually suspected I might be incapable of), I've been searching sosuave again to see how I should handle it. I've got the ONS thing down pat, but was unsure how it would translate with a girl I cared about.

This post reassured me a lot, and came just in the knick of time. Almost everything you had listed in your post has been occuring more or less naturally. Spending more time on sosuave recently has kind of brainwashed me into thinking I need to play more games, when in fact I know I do not need to and suspect it could actually be somewhat harmful. It's good to know that the girl I invested in actually fits your criteria quite well... if for nothing else than to reaffirm my own assessment.

Pretty much the only "red-flag" you indicated is that she mentioned she cheated on one of her boyfriends long ago. Of course, the situation is a bit strange since she was good friends with one of my ex-gf's (whom I cheated on numerous times), and all of which she knows about (someone blabbed after I broke up with my ex-gf thinking it wouldn't matter anymore if people found out).

Thanks for a great post.

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome, Senor. Just awesome. I really appreciate this post. Unfortunately, I'm still at step 1 and realizing all the amazing ladies I am attracting to my life and realizing I'm less ready to embrace them than I would like. This is a great road map and one I plan to come back to.

AznPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
just absolutely astounding post!!! people should be putting their time into more valueble informations like this instead of pickup lines and some low quality stuff. Good man Senor Fingers needs 2 be more man like u instead of these horny ass nerdssss :p