Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going out

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay I went out and had drinks with my female co worker. We were having a conversation and I told her to come put yo pretty lips on mines. She laughed and said I cant take you serious. I then tried to kiss her and she stop me and said she dont kiss or **** men she's not in a relationship with. The very first time we went out she was upfront about living with a dude for Financial reasons and I told her we can have fun but im not getting involved with you. So back to the last time we went out I told her again I dont date women thats not coming home to me. She argues her and her dude are not ****ing. I just walk away cause I felt like it was a waste of time. She was shocked

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont kiss or **** men she's not in a relationship with
kissing, for many women = you need to be my BF

I dont date women thats not coming home to me.
it is a waste of time, she thinks you are a playa... and not in a good way.

I told her to come put yo pretty lips on mines
lol wut? The last time a guy got a first kiss by asking... was never.

She argues her and her dude are not ****ing.
anti-slvt tactic. She is literally being a wh0re

what a disaster... on your part

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
kissing, for many women = you need to be my BF

it is a waste of time, she thinks you are a playa... and not in a good way.

lol wut? The last time a guy got a first kiss by asking... was never.

anti-slvt tactic. She is literally being a wh0re

what a disaster... on your part
Then whats the bad way being a playa and I didnt ask for a kiss I Implied

Serenity

Reaction score
Then whats the bad way being a playa and I didnt ask for a kiss I Implied
The bad way of being a player is when the woman in question doesn't like players. Some women are intrigued by a guy who acts like that, some are not.

You didn't imply, you just said it in a fancy way. She would have to be absolutely retarded to not interpret that as asking her to kiss you, it's not vague enough to say you just implied it. The mistake is telling her to do it, whether it's a question or a command. You should just take action and go for it yourself, her response is your answer, either she let it happen or she don't.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The bad way of being a player is when the woman in question doesn't like players. Some women are intrigued by a guy who acts like that, some are not.

You didn't imply, you just said it in a fancy way. She would have to be absolutely retarded to not interpret that as asking her to kiss you, it's not vague enough to say you just implied it. The mistake is telling her to do it, whether it's a question or a command. You should just take action and go for it yourself, her response is your answer, either she let it happen or she don't.
But the thing is she's living with a dude and talking bout she dont **** or kiss dudes she's not in a relationship with. So I just told her its time for me to go and walked away cause im not being in no relationship with a female thats living with a dude.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But the thing is she's living with a dude and talking bout she dont **** or kiss dudes she's not in a relationship with. So I just told her its time for me to go and walked away cause im not being in no relationship with a female thats living with a dude.
And the reason why I just didnt want to go for the kiss cause this is the first and I wanna make sure im not overstepping any boundaries. Now if we had kissed before then I would just go for it.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she's living with a dude and talking bout she dont **** or kiss dudes she's not in a relationship with
its a lie.
you have a lot to learn

girls say this to not be perceived as, a prostitute.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its a lie.
you have a lot to learn

girls say this to not be perceived as, a prostitute.
Ok but at the same time im not trying to be perceived as desperate. I tried to change the situation before I made the choice to walk away. Ive learn a lot in life and the one thing a man can do is beg a woman after she declines your offer.

halfguard

Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds like the player in this situation. Maybe not the traditional "playa". But she is playing you. And if you believe she is living with a dude for financial reasons and not sleeping with him (at least occasionally) then I have a bridge I can sell you.
And even if she is telling the truth, this is an oddball situation and she is not worth the hassle.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds like the player in this situation. Maybe not the traditional "playa". But she is playing you. And if you believe she is living with a dude for financial reasons and not sleeping with him (at least occasionally) then I have a bridge I can sell you.
And even if she is telling the truth, this is an oddball situation and she is not worth the hassle.
I agree and thats why I walked away instead