"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Going out by yourself or with somebody/group?

unistork

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Is it better when looking for women, is it better to walk around the mall all by yourself (loner) or have like a wingman or a group of friends? I mean I been thinking that if you go places all by yourself wouldn't the woman think like "wow he's such a ****in loner dont he got friends?" and blah blah... what do you think? I have a thing with being alone.. Like I want to go to Fun Factory but I'd feel weird going all by myself lol...
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
Just like fighter pilots having a good wingman can save your life. For DJs having a good wingman or wingmen can save your night. Having a wingman or wingmen can make certain situations a lot easier on you and cut down some obstacles.

-Grey Fox
 

RiceHapa888

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2004
Messages
118
Reaction score
0
Location
San Francisco
I second that...Wingmen can be crucial in many settings... you go to clubs and you see sets of 2,3 and even 4...a wingman can increase the odds you can isolate and dj one of the targets...of course at a bookstore or store being by yourself is fine....
 

Anaxibios

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Calgary, Can
I also agree, a GOOD wingman can be a blessing (though make sure he knows what a wingman is, i could tell some stories)...

but don't worry if you are alone, it shows real courage to go up to someone when you're alone (no moral support), and most women won't immediately think you're a loser, especially if you have the guts to go up to her. Guys w guts have friends.
 

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Location
Midwest USA
Yeah, worrying about whether approaching alone will be perceived as creepy, is the wrong thing to do. Think about what helps your game. Does a buddy give you an extra little push of motivation? Personally, I have the most approach confidence when I'm with AFC friends. It's like I'm performing for them and impressing them with my balls. Kinda lame, I know but effective enough to help me get into the practice of cold approaching and giving me experience with using canned material and making shyt up on the fly.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
The mall? wtf... thats your self conciousness eating at you man. Heaps of people shop alone... The mall???? Come on dude, you know theres nothing wrong with it. I walk around the mall all the time by myself, check out shops, make random convos with retail HB's... Hey! they will even initiate it cos its their job!! lol

As for clubs/parties/social gatherings.. Social Proof is GOLD!
Totally agree with dementia on this one! **** man, you're not a chick, you don't need to ring up 5 buddies to come shopping with you, WTF that's what chicks do when they shop for shoes. I usually go shopping alone, I don't waste my time with shops, I get what I need and I'm out. I don't think anything of going out to the mall alone coz there is nothing TO THINK about, nobody thinks nothing about you when you go out shopping alone, when you see people out in the mall alone do you think "Wow, what a loner he must have no friends..." If you think that you got some issues.

With parties/clubs I think it's different, most people go out with friends to those, going out alone to those are boring! My best nights of going to clubs with mates is when I wasn't trying to pick up!
 

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
You're worrying about what other people think of you. That's insecurity. When you go out and do what you want to do, not worrying about the people around you, that's confidence.

What the hell does it matter what a complete stranger thinks about you? Chances are you'll never see them again in your life. When was the last time you heard a woman talk about one insignificant guy in a mall who was walking around by himself. Have you ever heard a woman say, "Man, this one guy at the mall was walking around by himself. He was such a loser!" Hell no. Women go to malls to spend money, not talk about people they don't know or have never met.
 

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
487
Reaction score
1
if you arnt comfortable being alonein public youll never have confidence.
 
Top