Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going out alone

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are your experiences going out to bars alone?

Im in another state travelling and meeting another place and I just went out alone.

Do you guys had good experiences with that?

Reactions: Von

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's my standard MO. No need to worry about other guys/rides/logistics, etc. Just do your thing...

Doesn't hurt to get to know the folks next to you at the bar. Warms you up for when the real talent shows up. I don't go out in a new town with any agenda or expectations. I treat most of my approaches as "gathering intell" on new places to check out. I will have a solo room so I know I have Logistics locked down. Then just see where it goes.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I came to that bar on saturday, its a nice place and near my hotel. Also nice chicks.

But Im not use to go out alone. But anyways, just enjoyinh a gin with a lemon and observing, lets see what happens. Last night I was at another bar and a woman hit on me there and went to my place... So we had sex. But I was with my friend on that bar.

Lets see for tonight.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my best out of town experiences I spent 2 nights in her hotel room and NEVER even slept in my own bed... When I left the third day she asked me to spend the night again, but I had a 4 hour drive home and work in the morning.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my best out of town experiences I spent 2 nights in her hotel room and NEVER even slept in my own bed... When I left the third day she asked me to spend the night again, but I had a 4 hour drive home and work in the morning.
Hahaha thats Nice!!!

The good thing of going out alone it seems youre the different guy.

Like not all guys are courage enough to go out alone.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Im in another state travelling and meeting another place and I just went out alone.

Never have any expectations when you go out alone - otherwise you will feel that pressure that if you do not meet any women tonight than you are a loser. Last weekend I went to the club alone and had a decent time without even speaking with any chick.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do it all the time. It's a good relaxation and reward for a great week of working and weightlifting. I'm usually one of the tallest in the place, so I get attention with ease. I tend to also get all the girls standing around me at the bar.

DSterlen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Make friends with bartenders. Go to the same places multiple times, even twice in a day so they get to know you. Make sure you remember their names. Tip well. Also ask them what other places are good. Talk to literally every person you can young or old. If you have multiple days then you can actually build up a little bit of “status” by being known by the staff and seen being social.

I spent 4 days in a fairly small town (pop 3K) and by the 2nd day I knew every bartender in town along with some other random folks. By the last day people were waving at me walking down the street or offering to give me a ride to wherever I was walking.

This is a lot like what Robert Glover says, talk to everyone and be social without expectations.

Unfortunately for me this little town had practically zero females between 25 and 35. I did finally find one who also showed some interest at like 10PM the last night but she was working, I was buzzed and had to drive 4 hours home early in the morning ‍so it is what it is. I still had a blast though.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never have any expectations when you go out alone - otherwise you will feel that pressure that if you do not meet any women tonight than you are a loser. Last weekend I went to the club alone and had a decent time without even speaking with any chick.
True man!

Thanks for the tips.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do it all the time. It's a good relaxation and reward for a great week of working and weightlifting. I'm usually one of the tallest in the place, so I get attention with ease. I tend to also get all the girls standing around me at the bar.
I just sent some drinks to some girls, they enjoyed it I sent my number and I think I will sit there with them.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Not a big deal at all. I did it many times pre-pandemic, got some approaches in, got laid from it, etc.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make friends with bartenders. Go to the same places multiple times, even twice in a day so they get to know you. Make sure you remember their names. Tip well. Also ask them what other places are good. Talk to literally every person you can young or old. If you have multiple days then you can actually build up a little bit of “status” by being known by the staff and seen being social.

I spent 4 days in a fairly small town (pop 3K) and by the 2nd day I knew every bartender in town along with some other random folks. By the last day people were waving at me walking down the street or offering to give me a ride to wherever I was walking.

This is a lot like what Robert Glover says, talk to everyone and be social without expectations.

Unfortunately for me this little town had practically zero females between 25 and 35. I did finally find one who also showed some interest at like 10PM the last night but she was working, I was buzzed and had to drive 4 hours home early in the morning ‍so it is what it is. I still had a blast though.
The problem here is that my friend came out and he is coughing all the time.

This is awkward and he is not covering his face. He is like that all the time, its not covid but its.very weird cause its a loud cough.

What should I do? It could fkc up with girls here.