"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

going from high rapport to sex

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

CharmaLeo

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
121
Reaction score
0
usually sex is already embedded inside the rapport so is not a big deal when it is brought up.

It seems better for me to create sexual tension. Depending on the ho's personality I either flirt and insinuate, or I just tell them that I want to fvck 'em.

With the less horish you have to gauge the responses. But with the full blown hoes you create sexual tension and then as above just tell them. Either one will like your boldness.
 

Master Homer

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Location
West Palm Beach, FL
So basically, when you have high rapport, something like, "Lets ****" can work?
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
uh. i tried that. worked horridly. because the girl was more conservative and non *****ish

when you're making out with a conservative chick... and things are getting really hot, then something like "i wanna make wild love to you baby.." works best for me. the girl suddenly morphed into little miss horny mode.
 

CharmaLeo

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
121
Reaction score
0
If you think you have good rapport then try it but:

It depends. Like I said if the subject of sex is inside your rapport then you can have a smooth transition.

You can have good rapport but if she sees you just as a friend and you tell her that you wanna f0ck her, she will freak out.

Create sexual tension and you won't even need to say anything.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Master Homer

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Location
West Palm Beach, FL
I disagree though, back in my AFC days I had a girl give me so many signs that she wanted me to fvck her. Eg:

After me pretending to be pissed off. She came up to me and hugged me (I never kinoed any girl ever when I was AFC), looked me in the eyes with the most hoish expression and said, "you should punish me."

Off course I didn't get sh!t, and now she doesn't even talk to me anymore. But I think if I knew how to handle the sitution, I'd probably be banging her right now.
 

CharmaLeo

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
121
Reaction score
0
LOL she was an attention ho and nothing else.

It is funny but that is exactly how your latter responses are programmed in your head.

It did not work cause you were and AFC and you were and angry puppy she could toy with.

Scratch the past and see that it was only an experience.

Today you are more confident and this is a different chic. So why not give it another try. Reprogramm yourself.
 
Top