"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

*Going for first kiss on 1st date/"good" girl

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Joined
May 22, 2004
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
In Uranus
I got a waterworld first date with this Myers chick I've been pretty keen on for Monday. Now a pal of mine that works at the same store knows the girl. She is a "good girl", but still knows how to have clean fun, the way I like my girls.

According to my friend, she doesn't smoke, do drugs, nor drink and isn't into one night stands. She's very mature for her age(18) and now, with these types of "good girls" doesn't going in for a kiss to make my intentions clear on the first date generally a bad idea?

Thing is, I dunno wanna appear as we're just "going out as friends" I want her to know that I'd like to be more then friends but she is a "good girl" so I don't want to come on too strong..

Any ideas? All my previous girls were promiscuios girls that I boned first night. I think she's good relationship material from what I know so far. So how do I handle a first date with a sweet innocent girl?

It's a change of pace from all the methamphetamine smoking hoes I've dated around here and I like these girls with good morals!:)
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Joined
May 22, 2004
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
In Uranus
Oh come on people, my last 2 threads I got 1 reply for them... I swear 95% of you guys on here put me on your ignore list :(
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
A kiss is just a kiss. It doesn't make a girl think you want to hump her brains out in the parking lot on the first date. If you feel like it's the time, then go for it.

What ARE your "intentions," anyway? There's NOTHING wrong EVER with making your intentions known to a girl as long as you do it in a subtle, confident way. So on the date, initiate physical contact (touch her shoulder, arm around her waist, arm around her shoulder, playful "hitting", etc) and work up to where she feels comfortable with physical contact. Then if the time is right, kiss her. Just a casual kiss...doesn't have to be a full-on tongue make-out session.

Relax. ;)
 

Sugarfoot

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2000
Messages
145
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
Originally posted by squirrels
A kiss is just a kiss. It doesn't make a girl think you want to hump her brains out in the parking lot on the first date. If you feel like it's the time, then go for it.

What ARE your "intentions," anyway? There's NOTHING wrong EVER with making your intentions known to a girl as long as you do it in a subtle, confident way. So on the date, initiate physical contact (touch her shoulder, arm around her waist, arm around her shoulder, playful "hitting", etc) and work up to where she feels comfortable with physical contact. Then if the time is right, kiss her. Just a casual kiss...doesn't have to be a full-on tongue make-out session.

Relax. ;)
Agreed.

Originally posted by BigWillyStyle
Oh come on people, my last 2 threads I got 1 reply for them... I swear 95% of you guys on here put me on your ignore list
There's really nothing else that needs to be said; squirrels has spoken teh correct.


TOOTLES™
 
Top