Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going call this girl w/ kid tonight to set up 2nd date

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so I'm gonna call this chic w/ a 7 year old for our second date. First date went good w/ makeout session at my place after dinner.

Now I know you are supposed to give the girl options like "we can go see a movie OR just come hang out at my place and I'll fire up the grill..." But in this situation she lives an hour and a half away and she says she likes to drive.

Now I definetly just want her to come over to my place... so should I mention the movie option or just come on over?

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
do not bring her over..if u want to potentially ltr her.

if u want just sex..then sure
It's not even that I just want sex. She's a cool chic to hang out w/ and we have ALOT in common. I enjoy her company, honestly. If it leads to sex, whatever. I'm just a lazy a$$ and don't want to go out lol.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by OneArmDeeJay
Do what ever you want.

You lead she follows.

Just don't be surprised when she gets on the fast track and go straight for the LTR.

What you want is up to you of course just beware of single mommies especially at your age and higher.
^ good point once again OneArmed... My place it is, or nothing!

bwahaha!

racerX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont date chicks w/ kids. The kid will always be #1 to her & you will be second. Its just baggage you can do without:....always have to get a babysitter when you go out.......trouble w/ the father of the kid not paying enought child support....you end up emotionally & financially supporting someone elses mistake.......Your only 27 years old. There are millions of babes w/ no kids out there.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where are my pills? One-itis is contagious y'know.... :p

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
*throws fransico the bottle and runs*
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't date chicks with kids?! Uh, if you're under 30, that's an OK philosophy. As you get older, that will narrow your pool by about 3/4's.

Also, I'd be impressed with a woman who put her kid first ... many do not.

Some of the 20-year olds here aren't living in the real world.

1utfan1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, there are alot of posts that echo the 'don't date women with kids'. I do agree that a good portion of women with children are looking for someone to either take care of them or be a safety net. But there are plenty of women with no kids that look for the same thing. And i agree with an earlier post. If a women didn't put her kid first I'd be leary of her.

To think a women with no kids has less baggage than a women with kids is a little shortsighted. That said, it's all situation specific. You still take what you learn here and apply it. It all comes down to whether you can handle be 'second'. Which doesn't make sense because if you got married and have kids of your own, you will become second anyway.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what's going on but since Immaculate posted this thread I've met three women with children who have a high IL and I've actually gone out on a date with one. She's 37, sings in a rock band and looks like Liv Tyler. Why can't life just be easy?? :p

HEY IMMACULATE!!!! HAVE YOU MARRIED HER YET???!!!! :crackup: :D :crackup: