Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going Blank

Doe Boii

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have pretty good game when it comes to pullin ho3s, but i can neva keep up a conversation with em. Like when i see the girl, i think about what im going to say then and it's all good, but then i hesitate in going up to her and talking, and i forget all my smooth lines. then when i am in conversation every line i thought of i forgot leaving those odd "Pauses" in the convo when im trying to think of something to say to her next. plus all i do is ask questions exp. "where u from" "you like it here" blah blah blah.

Could someone give me some techniques or tips on how to solve these problems.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Learn to tell stories and tease her a lot. Just make sure it's playful and she knows your not serious. Also silence can be good if you can make sure your comfortable with it and convay that you are. That will make you appear more in control and she'll feel obliged to re-initiate conversation. If all else fails, tickle her till she's on the ground and kiss her. :up:

Doe Boii

Don Juan
Reaction score
Plec07 said:
Learn to tell stories and tease her a lot. Just make sure it's playful and she knows your not serious. Also silence can be good if you can make sure your comfortable with it and convay that you are. That will make you appear more in control and she'll feel obliged to re-initiate conversation. If all else fails, tickle her till she's on the ground and kiss her. :up:
Good Post

SenorSuave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Use word association. This means that you pick out key words from what the girl does say, then branch out more on these key words.

Example:
Pizza > Italian > Italy > Travel
Something like that.