Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going back to work with a woman I dated whose rejection devastated me?

ghcortez

Don Juan
Reaction score
This year I made the mistake of dating a coworker who was in a position of seniority. An alpha widow who is out of my league. She initiated everything, came into me hard over FB one night, but I’d had a huge crush on her for months. We dated casually for five weeks. At first, I acted confident and made her chase me, but once we started going out, I had no clue what I was doing, lost my footing, violated every rule in the RP book, and made a beta of myself. One day, like a switch flipped, she went cold overnight. Never said anything, just became aloof and shut down, although she remained friendly if I initiated contact. Within a few days, I knew it meant she was done with me, but naively held out hope that she would come around and pretended to embrace her friendship (yes, I now understand how wrong this is, but didn’t at the time). Anyway, I orbited her as a “friend” for a few weeks, until she shared in a group setting, in front of me, that she was f*cking someone else over a weekend that she had arranged to spend with me just a few weeks prior. At that point I stopped being friendly and withdrew completely. I was devastated, severely hurt, and ego bruised. She reached out to me three times over the next few weeks to make friendly gestures, and each time it went downhill. The last time, I lashed out with a hostile remark, and she told me off and cut contact.

As this was all happening, our outfit got closed down, she got transferred to another branch, and I got laid off. I got another job, but it’s much further away. In three months, when I’m eligible for rehire, I may go back to work at the site where she is now. It’s pretty much a given that I would get hired if I applied. It would be my best work option if not for her presence there. As there is no chance of getting back with her, and I refuse to accept a platonic friendship, I never want to see her again. She’s dead to me. I’m extremely humiliated about how I handled things, and what a beta douche I made of myself in her eyes.

If I were to go back to work with her, how should I handle myself around her? My rules are: be respectful and professional, and expect the same from her, keep all interaction to business, and act like nothing happened before. But the way she is, it’s likely she’ll try to get friendly and chatty with me, even in spite of what happened. I don’t want to exchange a word that’s non-work related. How can I be strictly professional without being rude or continuing to act in a way that betrays how much her rejection crushed me.

Last edited:

ghcortez

Don Juan
Reaction score
She was humiliating you before its no accident. Thats some serious bullying. The only way you could work in the same company is if you were in different offices or different teams. Shes not your friend. I wouldn't be around her at all.
I don’t know. She gives guys sh*t, but I never knew her to be cruel. While it’s possible she did that as a deliberate kick in the face aimed at me, more likely she was just sharing her personal life with her friends like she normally would, and I allowed her to put me in that category when I should have walked.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t know. She gives guys sh*t, but I never knew her to be cruel. While it’s possible she did that as a deliberate kick in the face aimed at me, more likely she was just sharing her personal life with her friends like she normally would, and I allowed her to put me in that category when I should have walked.
Doesnt matter. The fact she has no calibration is enough. Stay away from her. Your nuts to want to be around her after she stripped you bare and demasculated you.

ghcortez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesnt matter. The fact she has no calibration is enough. Stay away from her. Your nuts to want to be around her after she stripped you bare and demasculated you.
I don’t want to be around her. I said I never want to see her again. But why should I let her stop me from doing the job I want? I still have her dirty text messages from last year, when she was my trainer and I was under her. I’m sure she clearly understands the implications of this.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn’t say I want to be around her. I said I never want to see her again. But why should I let her stop me from doing the job I want? I still have her dirty text messages from last year, when she was my trainer and I was under her. I’m sure she clearly understands the implications of this.
You do not need any reminder of her. The only way you could work for the same company is be ina different building or different group with zero interaction. It will do your head in my brother! To insulate yourself get a steady gf who fvcks when you want. You could care less about a bytch from your past whose not giving you puzzy.

ghcortez

Don Juan
Reaction score
When you say she has no calibration, you’re saying you’d expect her to tone it down out of respect for the feelings of a guy she just friend zoned a few weeks before?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you say she has no calibration, you’re saying you’d expect her to tone it down out of respect for the feelings of a guy she just friend zoned a few weeks before?
In a position of authority does it make sense to discuss those matters amongst a group? Especially with you there what sense did it make to audible that out. She was rubbing it in your face.

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t want to be around her. I said I never want to see her again. But why should I let her stop me from doing the job I want? I still have her dirty text messages from last year, when she was my trainer and I was under her. I’m sure she clearly understands the implications of this.
Considering that the event ‘devastated’ you, I wouldn’t think of it as ‘why let her stop me from doing the job I want’. Rather I’d think, ‘what can I do to preserve my sanity and mental wellbeing?’.

You may think that you’re over her, that you can handle being around her fine. But seeing her in person is going to send that back all resurging to reality. If it’s only an occasional bumping into each other, that might be handleable. But if she’s working anywhere near your day to day workspace, then it’ll quickly wear on you. You should be able to relax and focus in your own area of operations. Depending on the level of impact this has had, then even the occasional bump in might be enough to make you miserable. You’d have to be the judge of that.

Imo, it seems like you still hold a high level of contempt towards her. And that’s fine... but I think your work life will not be enjoyable if you have to constantly be on guard for her, and to be around her.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She humiliated you. If you go back working with her, you are highly likely to feel a constant undercurrent of anxiety and discomfort. Women have a way of penetrating to our very core, especially when rejection is involved. I think this applies in your particular circumstance.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She humiliated you. If you go back working with her, you are highly likely to feel a constant undercurrent of anxiety and discomfort. Women have a way of penetrating to our very core, especially when rejection is involved. I think this applies in your particular circumstance.
She will go out of her way to wield her "power" in a way to maintain his degredation. The only sheild that will protect you is a steady gf that loves you that fvcks often.

BondJamesBond424

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whew! I just went thru this a couple weeks ago. Read my thread titled "why did I react this way?" in Mature Man section.
Although, I didn't experience the cruel type of thing you did while orbiting her (I just backed off and didn't orbit her) I still felt humiliated and super embarrassed at not getting the lay because of being blue pilled/inexperienced beta.

If I ever have to be in close proximity to her again I'll be positive/cheerful, ask how her weekend was, say I'm doing great. Then I'll just of the cuff say "You look different" while smiling. If she says "how so?". I'll just ask if she's feeling ok still with a smile. Then I'll say I gotta run. Behind in work.

We must get her off that pedestal promptly.
WE MEN are the catch, not her.
WE MEN are the prize to be won, not the women.

Last edited:

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, here’s a list of your mistakes and how to correct them:

1. Dating at your workplace.

Self explanatory, you learned the hard way.

2. Thinking she’s “out of your league”

Have you seen what so-called high quality “upscale-minded” women do behind closed doors? They’re cvm-filled wh0res who enjoy being treated like sh*t. If you think this is above you, then you have serious self esteem issues.

3. Your attitude. Go in to work and act like nothing happened. If you can’t do this, find another job.

This woman obtains her power by belittling and humiliating men who are willing cucks such as yourself. And what do real men do when disgusting, mentally ill, lonely, condescending women try to cuck them? They ignore and walk away. Don’t join in on her games.. they thrive on it. Nothing spells victory more than walking away and ignoring.. that’s how you gain your power back.

Let her own words sink her at her own game.. ppl who talk sh*t at work only end up getting what they try to dish out.. but only if you don’t respond.

BondJamesBond424

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I won't go back to the place I used to work at even to help out a couple days.

I can see her pulling up, smelling of sex, then telling me she was just on a date. For the sole purpose of ruining my day. Women certainly do crap like that.

She knows I had a thing for her and screwed it up. She knows saying something like that would get to me even if I tried to hide it.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, here’s a list of your mistakes and how to correct them:

1. Dating at your workplace.

Self explanatory, you learned the hard way.

2. Thinking she’s “out of your league”

Have you seen what so-called high quality “upscale-minded” women do behind closed doors? They’re cvm-filled wh0res who enjoy being treated like sh*t. If you think this is above you, then you have serious self esteem issues.

3. Your attitude. Go in to work and act like nothing happened. If you can’t do this, find another job.

This woman obtains her power by belittling and humiliating men who are willing cucks such as yourself. And what do real men do when disgusting, mentally ill, lonely, condescending women try to cuck them? They ignore and walk away. Don’t join in on her games.. they thrive on it. Nothing spells victory more than walking away and ignoring.. that’s how you gain your power back.

Let her own words sink her at her own game.. ppl who talk sh*t at work only end up getting what they try to dish out.. but only if you don’t respond.
or complain about harassement on the HR, if was the other way around that is what would more likely to happen

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This year I made the mistake of dating a coworker who was in a position of seniority. An alpha widow who is out of my league. She initiated everything, came into me hard over FB one night, but I’d had a huge crush on her for months. We dated casually for five weeks. At first, I acted confident and made her chase me, but once we started going out, I had no clue what I was doing, lost my footing, violated every rule in the RP book, and made a beta of myself. One day, like a switch flipped, she went cold overnight. Never said anything, just became aloof and shut down, although she remained friendly if I initiated contact. Within a few days, I knew it meant she was done with me, but naively held out hope that she would come around and pretended to embrace her friendship (yes, I now understand how wrong this is, but didn’t at the time). Anyway, I orbited her as a “friend” for a few weeks, until she shared in a group setting, in front of me, that she was f*cking someone else over a weekend that she had arranged to spend with me just a few weeks prior. At that point I stopped being friendly and withdrew completely. I was devastated, severely hurt, and ego bruised. She reached out to me three times over the next few weeks to make friendly gestures, and each time it went downhill. The last time, I lashed out with a hostile remark, and she told me off and cut contact.

As this was all happening, our outfit got closed down, she got transferred to another branch, and I got laid off. I got another job, but it’s much further away. In three months, when I’m eligible for rehire, I may go back to work at the site where she is now. It’s pretty much a given that I would get hired if I applied. It would be my best work option if not for her presence there. As there is no chance of getting back with her, and I refuse to accept a platonic friendship, I never want to see her again. She’s dead to me. I’m extremely humiliated about how I handled things, and what a beta douche I made of myself in her eyes.

If I were to go back to work with her, how should I handle myself around her? My rules are: be respectful and professional, and expect the same from her, keep all interaction to business, and act like nothing happened before. But the way she is, it’s likely she’ll try to get friendly and chatty with me, even in spite of what happened. I don’t want to exchange a word that’s non-work related. How can I be strictly professional without being rude or continuing to act in a way that betrays how much her rejection crushed me.
The only crushing she should be doing is her ass on your ****. Work I'd retarded for dating since if you care about the job or her, you cannot burn it to the ground. Yiurbgame is wackkk BTW too.

You run goofed.

Said girl is dead to you. Go nc. Deny deny deny if anybody asks. Keep all covos archived in case she metoos# you.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't ever go back unless it was the best job in the world (it wasn't)

it's not the only job out there (and if it is, go back to school and get a real field or move somewhere with real opportunities)

if you don't want to deal with her or be near her, DON'T.

Reaction score
She will go out of her way to wield her "power" in a way to maintain his degredation. The only sheild that will protect you is a steady gf that loves you that fvcks often.
i disagree fundamentally with your sentiment.... how alpha is it to fear a woman? need sex in order to "protect" yourself from said woman? curbing your career because said woman tried to taylor swift you? not very. thats what a beta would do. an alpha would just not give a **** point blank, try to piss her off so she wants to **** you again, more or less just ignoring her existence. who gives a **** about a b!tch? i say go get the gd job, know yourself, solidify your presence, lock in your identity, work out, do anything but let her win, and the only way she can win is if you give a sh!t about her pu$$y and or getting closer to her pu$$y...you win very simply if you go about your business without caring about her and who's balls deep in her tushy....

all women are sluts. all sluts like anal.... WWJD? not pull out dats wut

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i disagree fundamentally with your sentiment.... how alpha is it to fear a woman? need sex in order to "protect" yourself from said woman? curbing your career because said woman tried to taylor swift you? not very. thats what a beta would do. an alpha would just not give a **** point blank, try to piss her off so she wants to **** you again, more or less just ignoring her existence. who gives a **** about a b!tch? i say go get the gd job, know yourself, solidify your presence, lock in your identity, work out, do anything but let her win, and the only way she can win is if you give a sh!t about her pu$$y and or getting closer to her pu$$y...you win very simply if you go about your business without caring about her and who's balls deep in her tushy....

all women are sluts. all sluts like anal.... WWJD? not pull out dats wut
You are a human being, not a machine thinking "I'm too alpha to feel feelings" is a recipe for disaster.

Reaction score
well i guess that depends on if you authentically have feelings are not. my point is one shouldnt have feelings about women beyond "shes exciting me and my c0ck is getting hard". feelings is where things get messed up. feelings are when you lose frame.