Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

going AFC help!

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I feel like I'm starting to slowing pick up my old AFC habbits. I was on top of my game up until a month ago, then I got charged for DUI and had to spend like 2 weeks in jail. Sitting there caused me to do a lot of relecting and primarily looking at the negative aspects.

As a result I've noticed that I am acting less DJ w/ my g/f. I'm showing her alot more emotions, I'm talking about myself and situation alot more (losing mystery etc...) In general, prior to this, I was confident in all areas, I controlled the relationship w/ her and w/ the women around me in general as well. I'm suring losing my car/licence and the financial setbacks are having an effect too.

How can I snap out of it? How can I regain control w/ my g/f, its not that she's taken control, its more along the lines of me acting more AFC. Any advice is appreciated.

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what EXACT AFC behaviors are you talking about?

showing a girl emotions and talking more dosen't
automaticlly make you less attractive or less in control
unless you are completly wallowing out and losing it in front of her.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well its an internal problem. Maybe you are in a depression? So need to fix your life - maybe see a doctor.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I agree that it is an internal problem. However, I don't need to fix my life, I screwed up, now I have to live w/ the consequences ie no licence. There is nothing I can do to fix that, its something I have to deal with.

I am not depressed, I just don't have the same outgoing high confidence level that I had prior. My behaviour so far has NOT affected me negatively w/ my g/f, however I can foresee it dwindling away if I don't get back to the increased confidence level and overall DJ ways.

I'm not losing it in front her, I just don't see it as being DJ. Maybe I"ll have to try play up the bad boy image that they are attracted to. Any other ideas?

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is mainly due to your focus. If you focus yourself on fixing up your life and by that I mean live by your principles, if you live by your principles then there isn't anything that will worry you becuase you'll always have control and not be so self conscious about whether you're being mysterious or not.