"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Goils goils

Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Sunny Isle Beach
Sup djs. Hows da ladies? Anyways, I have been talking to more girls than I normally do and making eye contact etc. I was jus wondering tho that when I talk to girls I rarely make them laugh. Truth is im prettty nervous when i talk to them. Also I feel kind of bad because some girls liek me already but I dont know what I should do? Keep talking to them? What should I do to keep them intrested and ****?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
southern California
Just Read all the tips and stuff on the Website. Oh and ask me later for tips on how to be funny. I am the class clown type guy and I have no trouble making girls laugh.
 

MarcP

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
To be honest with you I've never been a fan of learning loads of materials. I haven't read the bible either. The thing is you will not get over your shyness by reading more and more material the best way to get over it is by socialising loads and hanging out with the funny guys. The last day of school last year I was one of the guys who laughed at the funny guys and would make all the class laugh once or twice a day but when I went out over holidays and socialised alot I started to pick up a really good sence of humour. Its kind of difficult to explain what I mean but have you noticed how the natural DJs/alphas never run out of things to say because if you're calm you probably won't.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
There's a difference between entertaining and picking up women. If you want to entertain, become a comedian, not a womanizer.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

MarcP

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Re: I haven't read the bible either.

Originally posted by Dukester
you dumb azz. read the bible, it helps

then again you are a young sh!t, so you dont know whats good or not good 4 u
Are you going on about me not knowing whats good for me based on my age? What I feel is good for me is not having to remember anything and still get a good success rate. I'm not really prepared to read loads of stuff at the moment when I'm still focusing on improving myself.
I understand however that the bible helps loads of people and it might help me in the long run but I'm happy where I am at the moment and I don't like being critisised on my choices because of my age. Dukester if you're going to tell people they've made the wrong choice please don't use their age as a reason.

Conclusion
15 year olds can be intellegent:D . I hope you now understand why I choose not to read the bible as even though it would probably make me better I don't feel like reading it. If you have any reason proper reason why I should read the bible or why I have made the wrong desision then by all means say.
 

MarcP

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
This Times for real,

If you are going to be nervous and desperatly try to make them laugh then they probably will not laugh because you will not be projecting it in a funny way. About feeling bad because other girls already like you: are you prepared to go out with every girl who likes you? Why is it your duty, just because they like you, to make sure they don't see you DJing any other girls?
You should not be focusing on girls feelings/what they want its all about what you want and your feelings. You should stop focusing on the girls, if you do everything you can to make yourself happy then you will be interesting/funny/confident because thats what all the guys who really look after theirselves are. "How do I keep her interested?" is not the question you should be asking it's "Is she making me interested enough/Am I having enough fun" Putting her feelings/fun first is AFC and why AFCs don't get many girlfriends because they don't even think about how they are feeling.
 
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
Glendale/Phoenix, Arizona
Interesting.....the n00bs are the ones telling the topic creator here to read the Bible. Seems like pent up anger for their failures as a Don Juanabee or anger because they had a question and some other n00b told them to read the Bible.
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Uhh...girls like me but i dont know what to do? Unless youre gay there no need for this question. Trying to brag a smidge possibly? If you dont know what you should do then you should be feathered and tared.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top