"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

.::glitch::.

Lordlaxative

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Austin, Texas
Guys help me out, I remember reading Mozart23's Tip "Get out of your box (and into hers)" a long time ago. And I really like the idea about God's computer glitch. Here is a link and the part about the glitch:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=19704&highlight=glitch

"Another great exercise is to pretend that somehow “God’s Computer” had a glitch of some kind, and everything about you was lost. So he (or she?) has asked you to fill out some form describing in detail who you are and he’ll get right on it and sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. So now, with a blank sheet of paper in front of you, you can simply start filling in anything, you can simply fill in the person that you wanted to be but never really had the time to be yet. "

I have loved that I idea, but I have never really put it into practice. I am now deciding to take the initiative to do what it says. I am making my list, but I want to know what some essentials are for this "list." I already have:

confident
charming
****y & funny
dominant
well-dressed
attractive and interesting to all people
truly interested in knowing the people he comes in contact with
treats everyone with respect
if he is disrespected, he is not afraid to put them in their place
and let them know how he feels
He speaks his mind and is not afraid to disagree with others

Any more before I correct this "glitch" and begin to acquire the missing attributes of a true DJ?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
978
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Mansfield, Notts
No one can tell you what attribute you need to obtain. You have to find them for yourself.

It's a good starting list. Go with it and then find where you're weak, or what you need to improve.

You can achieve all of those by being motivated and having the balls to follow through with anything you put your mind to.
 

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Nice list bro.
 
Top