"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

glasses

is it possible for glasses to make you more goodlooking?

  • Yes

    Votes: 19 82.6%
  • No

    Votes: 4 17.4%

  • Total voters
    23

n_p

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
is it possible for glasses to make you more goodlooking?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Don Ronny

Banned
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
813
Reaction score
5
Is it possible to tell who is a noob by the lameness of questions?

hahaha.. just playin newbie.

Glasses will always make you ugly. Women will see your four eyes and intantly run away screaming. Nobody loves nerds.

sorry :(
 

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
uhh, i think he meant sunglasses lol.
 

deeloo

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2002
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
I'm gonna say yes. There are some people in this world who look 10 times better when they wear glasses. However this is very rare and usually I would suggest wearing contacts instead.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
When I had glasses, girls woudln't even look me in the eye, I hated it. I had no confidence. Like the guy before me said you can look good in them but it's just so rare. Most people look a lot better without them, they're just not natural.
 

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
455
Reaction score
3
Are girls different than guys? When I see a good looking girl wearing glasses it wouldn't concern me and yes I have seen good looking women wear glasses, I think it gives you a "studious" image or reserved, intelligent, etc. Some girls may go for this but some won't. However you probably look better without them, I need to start wearing my contacts, I have been told I need to by some women but don't listen because its so much simpler to wear glasses.
 

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
i fuked a girl who wore glasses. but she was hot.
 

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
2
Location
www.blackmenvent.com
I don't know about more good looking but I've gotten play from women while wearing glasses. I wore glasses for several years because they made me look older and believe it or not, I got compliments from women when I wore them. I switched back to contacts a year ago and I only wear my glasses if my eyes are bothering me.
 

Walk this Way

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
107
Reaction score
1
I am considering switching to contacts. Are they really THAT much more annoying than glasses?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2003
Messages
253
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Ohio
In today's day and age it makes you more "successful" in a womans mind...More success...more money...

Know what I mean...

JNA
 
Top