Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

glasses

is it possible for glasses to make you more goodlooking?

• Yes

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

n_p

Don Juan
Reaction score
is it possible for glasses to make you more goodlooking?

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Is it possible to tell who is a noob by the lameness of questions?

hahaha.. just playin newbie.

Glasses will always make you ugly. Women will see your four eyes and intantly run away screaming. Nobody loves nerds.

sorry :(

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
uhh, i think he meant sunglasses lol.

deeloo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna say yes. There are some people in this world who look 10 times better when they wear glasses. However this is very rare and usually I would suggest wearing contacts instead.

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I had glasses, girls woudln't even look me in the eye, I hated it. I had no confidence. Like the guy before me said you can look good in them but it's just so rare. Most people look a lot better without them, they're just not natural.

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are girls different than guys? When I see a good looking girl wearing glasses it wouldn't concern me and yes I have seen good looking women wear glasses, I think it gives you a "studious" image or reserved, intelligent, etc. Some girls may go for this but some won't. However you probably look better without them, I need to start wearing my contacts, I have been told I need to by some women but don't listen because its so much simpler to wear glasses.

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i fuked a girl who wore glasses. but she was hot.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about more good looking but I've gotten play from women while wearing glasses. I wore glasses for several years because they made me look older and believe it or not, I got compliments from women when I wore them. I switched back to contacts a year ago and I only wear my glasses if my eyes are bothering me.

Walk this Way

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am considering switching to contacts. Are they really THAT much more annoying than glasses?

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In today's day and age it makes you more "successful" in a womans mind...More success...more money...

Know what I mean...

JNA