“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Glasses might help you get pvssy

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,128
Reaction score
3,623
Location
US
Seems like common advice says guys shouldn't wear glasses. Not so sure about this. They can make your face look more symmetrical, cover up imperfection around your eyes, make you look more intelligent/professional, etc. Another benefit is that it shows you're comfortable/confident in your own skin.

Every single women I've ever dated said I looked handsome or cute in them to the point of being visibly attracted, one described me as "Clark Kent". Still I avoided wearing them for the most part except when I took out my contact lenses late in the evening.

Now i'm rethinking this. If you can get a nice pair that suit your face maybe it's not so disadvantegeous. It may also depend on the guy. I have to play up the "provider/comfort" side of me because most women think I just want to fvck so maybe it helps balance out certain qualities. If you're already super nerdy maybe it won't be a good idea.

What are your thoughts/experiences with this?
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

HoneyHitter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2006
Messages
496
Reaction score
202
Age
45
Stop overthinking. Try it and find out first hand if it works for you. Or take pictures and decide if it’s the look you want for yourself.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,128
Reaction score
3,623
Location
US
Stop overthinking. Try it and find out first hand if it works for you. Or take pictures and decide if it’s the look you want for yourself.
I literally have experimented with it and I'm sharing my experience saying it's a positive benefit. I'm not overthinking anything, I rock them if I feel like it. I'm just curious what others have experienced.

My eyes blink too much in order to put them on.
People always say something like this. I have extremely sensitive eyes and it sucked at first and I can manage to easily now. It just takes some practice. I can put them on my eyeball and move the contact lens around with my finger making direct contact and not even flinch or squirm, you just have to condition the reflex out of you.
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,388
Reaction score
5,126
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I’ve never worn glasses at all until recently when I needed them for reading. I think I look better with them. Got complimented by a female coworker after she saw me on a zooom meeting with the glasses on. If you have the right frames, they can definitely be a net positive.

But the frames are critical. You do have to be very picky and take your time selecting them.
 
Last edited:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,128
Reaction score
3,623
Location
US
I’ve never worn glasses at all until recently when I needed them for reading. I think I look better with them. Got complimented by a female coworker after she saw me on a zooom meeting with the glasses on. If you have the right frames, they can definitely be a net positive.

But the frames are critical. You do have to be very picky and take your time selecting them.
I have basic ass pair from Zenny that costed $5
I might get these though https://www.oakley.com/en-us/product/W0OX8081?variant=888392193032
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,745
Reaction score
9,934
Seems like common advice says guys shouldn't wear glasses. Not so sure about this. They can make your face look more symmetrical, cover up imperfection around your eyes, make you look more intelligent/professional, etc. Another benefit is that it shows you're comfortable/confident in your own skin.
I have to wear them, but I would vote that not wearing glasses would be better. First off. they hide/shadow your eyes to some extent. Second, it is a small indication of unhealth. Not being able to see is a weakness that would hurt your survival chances, and a sign of bad genes. Third, wearing glasses can be a subtle deterrent when it comes to action. Who wants to risk breaking their glasses if they have to throw down? Yeah, you can whip them off, but not being able to see is a disadvantage in a fight, or in an athletic activity.

Having said all that, I don't think they make a great deal of difference either way. I just think that if you had a choice, you'd be better off not needing them.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Clockwerk50

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2023
Messages
2,262
Reaction score
2,258
Age
41
Personally, I think people that wear glasses are generally older people. All my bosses wear glasses, my dad, etc.
 

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 27, 2008
Messages
4,434
Reaction score
1,548
Age
82
Location
Australia
Hi Mike,
"You do have to be very picky and take your time selecting them."....better still,let a Lady without a vested interest in selling them advise you.
 

VikCix

Banned
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Приветствую вас.
Все это, конечно, интересно, но попробуйте посмотреть с другой стороны.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2020
Messages
277
Reaction score
314
Age
62
Location
UK
Long time wearer, never been an issue for me...
Frames definitely matter tho... I have 3 different pairs, and current woman I'm seeing has expressed a BIG preference for one of those pairs - and a definite dislike for one of them.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
I wear readers on occasion. I'm yet to have a chick I'm talking to not give me a compliment while wearing them
 

ManFromTartarus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2023
Messages
323
Reaction score
332
My experience has been mostly negative from the approach standpoint, where I get ignored a good amount, but once past that, and a woman accepts deeper interaction it's less of an issue.

The big benefit to me is that I can read their facial expressions and body language better with glasses, and I will never be able to rock contacts.

That said, I only use them for reading, watching TV/movies & driving at night.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,745
Reaction score
9,934
Personally, I think people that wear glasses are generally older people. All my bosses wear glasses, my dad, etc.
I've had to wear them since I was six. I've also been told I'm not eligible for contacts or Lasix either, something about my eyes. Doesn't matter, at this point, they're basically part of my face.

I look better with my (sun)glasses than without them. Women mostly like my choice in eyewear.
Sunglasses don't count, they're inherently cool. In fact, my major regret with wearing glasses is I can't wear sunglasses. Yeah, they've got those ones that fit over your glasses, or the flip ups, but it's just not the same thing as a cool set of Aviators. I've always thought about getting some prescription sunglasses, but I've never gotten around to it for whatever reason.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top