Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Glad I played it cool

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a second date set up last night (she is super hot, fun and smart) and she was supposed to meet me at about 8:00. At about 6:30, she sent me an email (we are using email vs text, but that is another story) that she was held up at a dinner with her parents and asked what my timeline looked like. I replied that I was on schedule. After that, nothing. I waited until 8:00 for a reply and decided to just go and hang out with some friends. I figured that she flaked, but was surprised since our first date was about as good as they get. Around 9:00, I get a message that she didn’t want to be rude, wanted to see me, but was dead tired and asked if she could have a rain check since she would rather see me when she was more energetic. My first thought was to reply “you are just asking this now?” Instead, I replied “no problem, I’m already out”. She replied asking if I was annoyed due to my short reply. I replied: “Not at all. Sometimes things don’t go as planned and I don’t worry about it. I’m out with friends”. No reply.

So, I woke up this morning to four messages. There were three “update” messages that were sent before the one that I received at around 9:00 and one at about 10:00, saying goodnight.

I know that she works her ass off and has a lot on her plate, so I’m not concerned with her cancelling and her “missing” messages all seemed legit. This was simply an email problem of some sort.

So, what would you do here? Leave it be or share that missing email info with her?

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some say drop her and spin plates
others say ask her out again
I say "what are you going to do to make it up to me?"

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. No more butt hurt replies. I have learned a lot here. I wasn't thinking of moving on and I realize that she respects my time. I'm just gonna let it go like it never happened. She just sent a VERY nice and very long message.

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
You did the right thing by playing it cool.
I wouldn't initiate anything for a few days and see if she reaches out. If the date was that good and her interest level is still any high, she will reach out.

After a few days if you don't hear from her, shoot her a "hey stranger" and see how she responds.

Dont over pursue, especially when you've done everything that you'e supposed to do at this point.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Technology is great but it often fails us at the most inopportune times...this coming from a computer programmer who programs in 5 different languages, numerous frameworks and has to deal with 3 or 4 DBs on a daily basis.

Always keep that in mind...technology does not always work properly...No matter how reliable we'd like to think it is.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score