Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Giving women attention

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How much attention should you give a woman you are interested in vs a woman you are already having sex with. Obviously you don't want to be needy but what should the difference be?

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know, I notice if im not attentive enough they will drift away if we haven't met yet. I suppose theres a ton of other guys texting them so you gotta stay in their line of sight. If your having sex with them I find they initiate contact almost every day and you gotta respond or they get miffed. I never understood the dating advice to only use your phone for making dates, I don't see how that's feasible.
Im kinda confused myself.

synecdoche

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should be the one pursuing before sex, she should be the one after sex. (Not chasing)

About the texting, you can't be an ******* who never responds to texts but be busy. Don't chat with her over text. If she's showing you high interest and starts initiating more with texting you it's OK to initiate once in a while as well. Don't send needy texts, just show her you were thinking of her. And keep it short.

Ideally the first months of dating her the dynamic should shift from you initiating most of the time to her initiating all the time.

Be careful with using humor over text, however callback humor is great unless she isn't clever and doesn't get it.

Don't act like a robot who only texts for logistics and avoids all conversation.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The difference is that a woman you haven't had sex with is the lowest of your priorities and you should act accordingly. A woman you're having sex with you proceed as usual: reward good behavior, punish bad behavior (with your attention)

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Attention is definitely the coin of girl land. Knowing how to properly use it seems to be key. I was curious of how everyone was handling it. It does seem if you put your attention at zero they loose intrest but I've also had issues with women being just about the attention and nothing else. So how to use the right amount on women you like but haven't slept with.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It depends, there is no right or wrong answer and HOW you go about it makes a HUGE difference. If you are needy and desperate and it comes across that way it doesn't matter. If you are fun and interesting you can ratchet up interest via texting quite a bit especially after the first few dates.