"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Giving Oral

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
How many of you guys do it? Who do you do it to?

I only do that to the women I'm in a relationship with. Never have done it to a plate. My current GF wants me to do that to her but she just started giving me BJs. I'm not selfish but I've gotten more BJs than lays from several ho's. Just feel it's a requirement nowadays. So def hasn't been on my mind until recently.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
How many of you guys do it? Who do you do it to?

I only do that to the women I'm in a relationship with. Never have done it to a plate. My current GF wants me to do that to her but she just started giving me BJs. I'm not selfish but I've gotten more BJs than lays from several ho's. Just feel it's a requirement nowadays. So def hasn't been on my mind until recently.
Only do it to women your consistently fvcking.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Need an STD test first from her. Will provide mine, of course. But every easy for you to catch something down there if her couch ain't right.
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
Silence
 

Brooks

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2019
Messages
176
Reaction score
55
Age
36
Only do it wth really close plates, or girlfriends.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
For a lot of women, this is just an act of foreplay that revs a woman up for sex, and doesn't necessarily mean you have to follow through with it until she achieves orgasm. In fact, I've met more than my fair share of women who have been very vocal about how much they enjoy when I go down on them, but they never want me to stay there. 2 or 3 minutes and they are begging me to be inside of them.

If she is requesting it, while providing the same pleasures to you, I see no reason to resist. It sexual communication. Embrace it. It can lead to a lot of other exploratory and experimental things in the bedroom....
I very much agree with this. I have yet to meet a woman who wants me to camp out down there. Better for me.
 

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
I enjoy giving it if I'm really attracted to the girl and I have a strong conviction that she is clean, healthy, disease free, honest, and hasn't had gobs and gobs of partners. If my intuition leads me to think she's ok, I'll ask her if she has anything and when the last time she was tested.

I recently went on a couple dates with a girl who sexted me after the first date, and when she showed me some pics on her phone on our date of her dog, half the pics in her phone gallery were nudes of her. This is not an example of a girl i would go down on. She could be totally fine, but it's all about managing risk.

Lastly, if I go down there and it doesn't smell good, I will stop immediately. I always smell good down there, am clean, and expect the same of her. I'm surprised at how many girls have odor issues and don't know it, or don't care to do the work to address it. Some women are SO lazy.

Girls love long sexual encounters, but generally not long penetration. So the more you can learn to do with your hands, fingers, mouth, toys, etc, the better the experience.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Ill do it on my women but not one night stands. My women are going to *** hard. Part of my package.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
I enjoy giving it if I'm really attracted to the girl and I have a strong conviction that she is clean, healthy, disease free, honest, and hasn't had gobs and gobs of partners. If my intuition leads me to think she's ok, I'll ask her if she has anything and when the last time she was tested.

I recently went on a couple dates with a girl who sexted me after the first date, and when she showed me some pics on her phone on our date of her dog, half the pics in her phone gallery were nudes of her. This is not an example of a girl i would go down on. She could be totally fine, but it's all about managing risk.

Lastly, if I go down there and it doesn't smell good, I will stop immediately. I always smell good down there, am clean, and expect the same of her. I'm surprised at how many girls have odor issues and don't know it, or don't care to do the work to address it. Some women are SO lazy.

Girls love long sexual encounters, but generally not long penetration. So the more you can learn to do with your hands, fingers, mouth, toys, etc, the better the experience.
Tell me about it. And there's no real way of bringing it up without them getting emotional about it.
 
Top