Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Giving Oral

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many of you guys do it? Who do you do it to?

I only do that to the women I'm in a relationship with. Never have done it to a plate. My current GF wants me to do that to her but she just started giving me BJs. I'm not selfish but I've gotten more BJs than lays from several ho's. Just feel it's a requirement nowadays. So def hasn't been on my mind until recently.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many of you guys do it? Who do you do it to?

I only do that to the women I'm in a relationship with. Never have done it to a plate. My current GF wants me to do that to her but she just started giving me BJs. I'm not selfish but I've gotten more BJs than lays from several ho's. Just feel it's a requirement nowadays. So def hasn't been on my mind until recently.
Only do it to women your consistently fvcking.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Need an STD test first from her. Will provide mine, of course. But every easy for you to catch something down there if her couch ain't right.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Silence

Brooks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Only do it wth really close plates, or girlfriends.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For a lot of women, this is just an act of foreplay that revs a woman up for sex, and doesn't necessarily mean you have to follow through with it until she achieves orgasm. In fact, I've met more than my fair share of women who have been very vocal about how much they enjoy when I go down on them, but they never want me to stay there. 2 or 3 minutes and they are begging me to be inside of them.

If she is requesting it, while providing the same pleasures to you, I see no reason to resist. It sexual communication. Embrace it. It can lead to a lot of other exploratory and experimental things in the bedroom....
I very much agree with this. I have yet to meet a woman who wants me to camp out down there. Better for me.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I enjoy giving it if I'm really attracted to the girl and I have a strong conviction that she is clean, healthy, disease free, honest, and hasn't had gobs and gobs of partners. If my intuition leads me to think she's ok, I'll ask her if she has anything and when the last time she was tested.

I recently went on a couple dates with a girl who sexted me after the first date, and when she showed me some pics on her phone on our date of her dog, half the pics in her phone gallery were nudes of her. This is not an example of a girl i would go down on. She could be totally fine, but it's all about managing risk.

Lastly, if I go down there and it doesn't smell good, I will stop immediately. I always smell good down there, am clean, and expect the same of her. I'm surprised at how many girls have odor issues and don't know it, or don't care to do the work to address it. Some women are SO lazy.

Girls love long sexual encounters, but generally not long penetration. So the more you can learn to do with your hands, fingers, mouth, toys, etc, the better the experience.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ill do it on my women but not one night stands. My women are going to *** hard. Part of my package.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I enjoy giving it if I'm really attracted to the girl and I have a strong conviction that she is clean, healthy, disease free, honest, and hasn't had gobs and gobs of partners. If my intuition leads me to think she's ok, I'll ask her if she has anything and when the last time she was tested.

I recently went on a couple dates with a girl who sexted me after the first date, and when she showed me some pics on her phone on our date of her dog, half the pics in her phone gallery were nudes of her. This is not an example of a girl i would go down on. She could be totally fine, but it's all about managing risk.

Lastly, if I go down there and it doesn't smell good, I will stop immediately. I always smell good down there, am clean, and expect the same of her. I'm surprised at how many girls have odor issues and don't know it, or don't care to do the work to address it. Some women are SO lazy.

Girls love long sexual encounters, but generally not long penetration. So the more you can learn to do with your hands, fingers, mouth, toys, etc, the better the experience.
Tell me about it. And there's no real way of bringing it up without them getting emotional about it.