Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Giving her the gift of missing you

The_Reaper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone once said: "The longest absence is less perilous to love than the terrible trials of incessant proximity".

This, in my experience, is VERY true.

I would be interested to hear your thoughts on this. What, for example, is the best strategy when you're going on holidays with the girl, or - for whatever other reason - you have to be in each other's company without a break for a very long time.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always have your own activities to do. Hell even if you live together, you should keep yourself busy so that your time is scarce. If you're a successful, motivated person, chances are you'll have to keep busy with work a lot of the time. Then you should also have some hobbies that don't include her. Also, make sure you spend time with the boys. When you have a lot on your plate, your time is more valuable.

It keeps things better for you as well. I don't care who you're dating/married to. No one is so interesting that you relish their company 100% of the time.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What, for example, is the best strategy when you're going on holidays with the girl, or - for whatever other reason - you have to be in each other's company without a break for a very long time.
If you're going on a holiday with her I'd say enjoy each other's company.
I agree with Lex that it's always best for you each to have some of your own interests. But if you're going away together, go ahead and enjoy it. It's not like a mathematical formula where the less time you spend together the more you enjoy each other. At some point there is a diminishing return.

And of course, it depends on the person, and the couple. My current girlfriend and I spend a lot of time together, it doesn't seem to bother us any.
When I was married, I actually think our relationship started to fall apart when we started to work different shifts. Too little togetherness in that case.