“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Giving Girls Rides Home?

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
488
Reaction score
0
Age
100
Location
USA- Always improving my game
I'm going to a party tonight and I know some girls are gonna ask me for a ride home. Should I give them one or no? Also, if it's yes, I'm only allowed to take one person, would following that rule make me seem like a pansy?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
No but it'll probably make you look like a rapist.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
If they are drunk, give them a ride. Don't try anything on them though. Just give them a ride home.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by NEWBIE101
So don't take any girls home?
Why would you?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Stratocaster

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2003
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Age
40
I only give girls rides home if it is their car, they give me money, or if they are plastered and can't drive themselves. if they are drunk and you bring them home i dunno but it gets them horny for you
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by NEWBIE101
To be friendly. But I don't wanna be a schofer either I guess.
Man there's a difference between being friendly and doing your duties as a friend.

Doing things that inconvience you for the act of "friendliness" is getting your ass pushed around -- doing something because you owe it to them is of high moral quality.

:cool:
 

Vercetti

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Age
39
give em a ride!!

if you know what i mean...

)( <---- C|======8
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
1,298
Reaction score
8
Originally posted by NEWBIE101
To be friendly. But I don't wanna be a schofer either I guess.
chauffeur, not schofer. And about giving rides home, it makes you look as if you have nothing better to do... DON'T EAGERLY VOLUNTEER RIDES. If some ask you AND THEY ARE ON YOUR WAY, ok, give em a ride, but otherwise, don't. Unless they're really fine and you KNOW that they are not just attention wh0ring you. Taking just 1 girl won't make you look like a rapist necessarily, but control yourself.
 

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
449
Reaction score
0
Location
LA, California
there's nothing wrong of afc about giving girls rides home....

well, it is possible to do it in an afc way: for example, you're having a good time, and all of a sudden a girl asks you if you can take her home; even though she's in the opposite direction as you, and you immediately leave with her..... that would be afc...

however, if a girl needs a ride home, or hell, even a guy, and they're maybe drunk, or just don't have any way of gettin home, and they're not too much out of your way....... AND you leave when *you* want (exeption is if that person REALLY REALLY needs to go home for some reason..... like being fubar'd)....... then that's just being a decent human being.
 

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
canada
holy crap if you have room in your car just give them a ride home, its called being polite, it probly wont make them see you as more than a friend if you do or dont give them a ride. jesus how would you feel if you asked her for a ride and then she said no, would you like her more?? holy **** stupid
 

Blowfish

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Amen! I'm thinking people read too much into the AFC thing, giving people a ride home is really normal, its not like you're constantly bothering them asking "I'll give you a ride home" right? If you ask them 5 times the you're not moving in the AFC zone, you're just being annoying.Giving them a ride home is being polite...
 

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
No not unless you want to get some puzzy out of it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top