NEWBIE101
Senior Don Juan
I'm going to a party tonight and I know some girls are gonna ask me for a ride home. Should I give them one or no? Also, if it's yes, I'm only allowed to take one person, would following that rule make me seem like a pansy?
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Why would you?Originally posted by NEWBIE101
So don't take any girls home?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
To be friendly. But I don't wanna be a schofer either I guess.Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
Why would you?
Man there's a difference between being friendly and doing your duties as a friend.Originally posted by NEWBIE101
To be friendly. But I don't wanna be a schofer either I guess.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
chauffeur, not schofer. And about giving rides home, it makes you look as if you have nothing better to do... DON'T EAGERLY VOLUNTEER RIDES. If some ask you AND THEY ARE ON YOUR WAY, ok, give em a ride, but otherwise, don't. Unless they're really fine and you KNOW that they are not just attention wh0ring you. Taking just 1 girl won't make you look like a rapist necessarily, but control yourself.Originally posted by NEWBIE101
To be friendly. But I don't wanna be a schofer either I guess.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.