Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Give women a SAFE feeling.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I'm not Leo to get paid millions to sleep with hot young girls.

But Lately, I've gone out with some hot girls and all of them have had a great time. One is booking a hotel this weekend for us at her own cost. What has changed for me? Everyone time I'm with a girl, or even on text, I give them a "safe" feeling. I show that I am concerned about their well-being, and if they text, I respond quick and I respond fast. None of this "I'm busy, I have life, you have to get in line." If I'm available, the text is responded to 2 minutes, if not faster. This gives them a SAFE feeling and shows I care.

Now granted the girls could just be horny and playing me, but I've tried it with 3 different "hot" girls and its worked like a charm.

Thoughts?

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I'm not Leo to get paid millions to sleep with hot young girls.

But Lately, I've gone out with some hot girls and all of them have had a great time. One is booking a hotel this weekend for us at her own cost. What has changed for me? Everyone time I'm with a girl, or even on text, I give them a "safe" feeling. I show that I am concerned about their well-being, and if they text, I respond quick and I respond fast. None of this "I'm busy, I have life, you have to get in line." If I'm available, the text is responded to 2 minutes, if not faster. This gives them a SAFE feeling and shows I care.

Now granted the girls could just be horny and playing me, but I've tried it with 3 different "hot" girls and its worked like a charm.

Thoughts?
Cool stick to what works.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd call this making them feel comfortable. It's an anxiety reducer for sure. It also feeds their desire for instant gratification.

You know what happens when women get too comfortable....always keep them on their toes.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I won’t disagree that there are women who can sniff out the game playing BS with the whole text mirroring and leaving them hanging making their “hamster wheel” spin that they’ll instantly abort and go to the next guy. It’s happened to me quite a bit recently.

But I’d say still be practical and use good judgement.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SAFE = sexy and feigning empathy. Lolz.

As for my thoughts, it's about balance. If you're the bad boy as your avatar says, you need to make sure to provide comfort. If you're a happy vibe/warm smiles kind of guy, you need to make sure to provide an element of excitement.

OP, did you not think this through? Endeavoring to provide a "safe" feeling will work to a different extent for different guys. Mileage is never not going to vary.

Last edited:

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this post because it brings up a great talking point. Everyone knows women are more attracted to Alphas rather than Betas. I believe this is why many men hate texting.

With that bein said, texting (especially the way you described) shows more beta qualities... WHICH IS A GOOD THING

A lot of guys try to be too ALPHA when in reality, total alphas are usually not able to hold onto the same girl for long (nor do they care too) .More power to them.

Showing Beta qualities on text by making her feel safe and comfy is a GREAT way to ensure a connection, which many hot women don't experience from an actual ALPHA, which can be intoxicating (considering you can deliver in the bedroom, have a rep for being a ladies man, ooze masculine sex appeal, etc.)

Although it can be unethical in certain situations (lying, cheating, manipulative) Being a Fusion of both Alpha and Beta is a potent way of not only getting women, BUT KEEPING THEM. Men who are able to "play the part" with Beta tendencies AND attract and seduce with their Alpha tendencies are usually in good shape when it comes to success with women.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this post because it brings up a great talking point. Everyone knows women are more attracted to Alphas rather than Betas. I believe this is why many men hate texting.

With that bein said, texting (especially the way you described) shows more beta qualities... WHICH IS A GOOD THING

A lot of guys try to be too ALPHA when in reality, total alphas are usually not able to hold onto the same girl for long (nor do they care too) .More power to them.

Showing Beta qualities on text by making her feel safe and comfy is a GREAT way to ensure a connection, which many hot women don't experience from an actual ALPHA, which can be intoxicating (considering you can deliver in the bedroom, have a rep for being a ladies man, ooze masculine sex appeal, etc.)

Although it can be unethical in certain situations (lying, cheating, manipulative) Being a Fusion of both Alpha and Beta is a potent way of not only getting women, BUT KEEPING THEM. Men who are able to "play the part" with Beta tendencies AND attract and seduce with their Alpha tendencies are usually in good shape when it comes to success with women.
Exactly. Men are focused too much on being Alpha by mean mugging and acting tough, but all the real alphas are ladies men who are cordial and charming , sincerely happy to be around women. Believe me that Pablo Escobar was a friendly guy when he went out with a woman he liked.

If a beta and a alpha go out the beta will see that the alpha is always friendly , big smile ect. So it's hard to grasp what makes him this so called badboy , especially if he doesn't even have a reputation. It's only when the Alpha moves on and soft nexts her when she'll label him as a *******. Lots of fake alphas get exposed when they hang around too long and start pushing for exclusivity too early and get needy and clingy.