Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Give me your number instead, on OLD

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Generally speaking when on OLD and after chit chat I ask number, high interest chicks give me their number, but some chicks say something to the order of 'give me your number instead'. Those from my observation are low interest level, or not interested in meeting up, or are 6s. (maybe 5s and fatties do that too, I didn't try) I do not give my number. I get the message preview on my phone, and then on site I don't read it, and definitely don't reply, they'll see it as I never read the message.

What do you have to say about that? What's your observation?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Don't use OLD, almost all of those women that are on it are rubbish.

Go join a club or something and practice real life skills there with strangers, don't aim for dates, just aim to be influential there and I'll guarantee you, those women there will be interested in you.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
@Spaz you saying it like 'avoid OLD at all costs', no man, it brings it's fair share of ass. I've met my ltr several years ago through old, dated chicks from old, and dating now as well, some gets you a lay, others no. If you got a crappy experience from tinder, you're not alone, same here. Try badoo, loveplanet, mylove, love.mail.ru, you might have different things in U.S. as well. It works, especially if you don't sit on there and write a single message per day, avoid getting online after 6pm and on weekends, it just takes half an hour from your time. I'm doing good with IRL, if you had to scale it on 1 to 10 I'm at 5 I guess, I had chicks approach me and fck me right at my work place in my office. Could it be better, hell yea, always. I see your point though, forget online, and focus on the outside world more, do approaches. I'm working that way as well. Generally speaking, dudes I know who are natural with women, never read any theory, all say that online is crap, hard to get chicks out on dates, and they are good looking, with tons of cool photos.

I'm interested in such situations where they dont' give their number and ask for your number instead. I honestly don't know how to handle that sht.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@Spaz you saying it like 'avoid OLD at all costs', no man, it brings it's fair share of ass. I've met my ltr several years ago through old, dated chicks from old, and dating now as well, some gets you a lay, others no. If you got a crappy experience from tinder, you're not alone, same here. Try badoo, loveplanet, mylove, love.mail.ru, you might have different things in U.S. as well. It works, especially if you don't sit on there and write a single message per day, avoid getting online after 6pm and on weekends, it just takes half an hour from your time. I'm doing good with IRL, if you had to scale it on 1 to 10 I'm at 5 I guess, I had chicks approach me and fck me right at my work place in my office. Could it be better, hell yea, always. I see your point though, forget online, and focus on the outside world more, do approaches. I'm working that way as well. Generally speaking, dudes I know who are natural with women, never read any theory, all say that online is crap, hard to get chicks out on dates, and they are good looking, with tons of cool photos.

I'm interested in such situations where they dont' give their number and ask for your number instead. I honestly don't know how to handle that sht.
Why do I need OLD when I can easily meet girls elsewhere ?

When I'm at the yacht club, I meet young girls.

When I'm at the golf club, I meet young girls.

When I'm at the night club, I meet young girls.

When I'm whatever and wherever the fvck club, I'm bound to meet young girls.

Even when I'm walking down the fvcking street I meet countless of young girls.

Even whilst I'm in a departmental store, hotel, supermarket, on the plane, I meet young pretty girls and I could strike up a conversation with any single one of them at any time I choose.

I didn't say you should avoid OLD at all cost, I said women that's on OLD are rubbish and you're wasting valuable time on it when you could be out sharpening ur skills in real time/real life.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I just come up with a perfect solution..!

I now give them my friend's number instead of my number, and tell them never mind about whatsapp, give me a call, I'm leaving country in couple of weeks won't be back for a while, and my name is 'friend's name'.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't use OLD, almost all of those women that are on it are rubbish.

Go join a club or something and practice real life skills there with strangers, don't aim for dates, just aim to be influential there and I'll guarantee you, those women there will be interested in you.
Once again maybe this was true 10 or 15 years ago. Now basically this means don't date anyone because 90% of women use it.

So if you meet someone IRL but they are on OLD that is TOTALLY different right? Because how you met them changes the way they are. Dude juat stop dating if you dont want to date women on OLD. Regardless of where you meet them they use it.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once again maybe this was true 10 or 15 years ago. Now basically this means don't date anyone because 90% of women use it.

So if you meet someone IRL but they are on OLD that is TOTALLY different right? Because how you met them changes the way they are. Dude juat stop dating if you dont want to date women on OLD. Regardless of where you meet them they use it.
Completely agree. 90% of young single ladies these days are on tinder/bumble/hinge/match or any of the other ones. The stigma is gone