"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Give me some examples of being more direct about what I want, because apparently I’m doing it wrong

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
What it means when we say direct, or if I say direct, it means you are a man and you are there for sex with her.
If you are carrying the persona that you don’t want “friends” she will still assume that’s what you are. Does this make sense? You are carrying “friend/no-friends” micro body language and micro mannerisms. She’s way ahead of you.

Now if you are there for SEX, you should be able to easily dismiss her. She will read THAT.

Are you there for sex or for a girlfriend/wife? She will read that too and default you to friend (stand by dude)

You are operating with the wrong model. How you think is messing you up. A good player is there to fuk every hole she has and she likes the feeling it gives her. She is desired.

You are operating with your programming from birth. And it’s reinforced every day.

Men are dogs
Men are rapists
Men should not want sex from us (we will let you know)
Man is the demise of woman and the patriarchy must fall.

There’s tons of it. It’s ok to insult her and her warped value index. Have fun with it. Go opposite of everything she thinks if you want. Better to polarize her and she thinks you are an a-hole thaN to be her little backup dude as if she’s queen of the universe. LMAO
Well said! I know what I’m dealing with. She’s the type that says she doesn’t want this or that but let some other attractive broad cone sniffing around, she will get jealous as hell. I never said anything about relationship, she’s in her head I think coming up with all this stuff.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
Now she's got to go through the motions of recruiting one by investing her time and spreading her legs hahaha
Oh darn. She has to use her slvt weapons again. It’s such a pain. Some guy grunting on her. The extra shower to make sure he’s off of her. Such a pain.
 
Top