“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Give me ideas for an "exciting" first date

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
I just got some advice on here, that my first date needed to be something exciting.

I don't live in a small town by any means. But I don't live in a NYC caliber town.

What are some ideas for something to do?

I think we'll need to leave alcohol out the picture. I think this girl is just 20.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
What would you do at the mall? I thought the mall was for shopping/kids?
 

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2001
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Dallas, Tx
Do something physical like ice skating. KINO is king on this one.

Then feed her, and when I say feed her I mean stuff her. And when I say stuff her I mean have sex with her. And when I say have sex with her I mean the thing between her legs. And when I say the thing between her legs..... ah you get the point.

:cool:
 

h a r d a s s

Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2004
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
carnival amusement park waterpark bowling miniture golf comedy club base jumping...
You gotta be really good at sumthin, if u can go to a place that displays ur greatness. Now goin to a gym doesnt sound like much fun, rite. but im really good at bball and i know my way around a gym. if i act like im busy and im not askin for a "date" im just goin to the gym and she can come along, i can have fun rippin her about how she plays ball, and just mess around w her the whole time, n they love it. and if after we've hit it off pretty well i decide to play a pick-up game against other ppl, she'll just sit and admire and afterwards she'll like me a lot more. In short, ur best bet is to have a date that is centered around a) wutever ur good at and will make u look good or b) whatever type things you've learned she's interested in. I like the first date to make me look good and the second to open her up by having it be about what shes interested in.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
I guess I need to learn to ice skate eh?

Is doing something physical a bad idea? (I've always thought indoor rock climbing would be fun for a first date)
 

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by h a r d a s s
carnival amusement park waterpark bowling miniture golf comedy club base jumping...
You gotta be really good at sumthin, if u can go to a place that displays ur greatness. Now goin to a gym doesnt sound like much fun, rite. but im really good at bball and i know my way around a gym. if i act like im busy and im not askin for a "date" im just goin to the gym and she can come along, i can have fun rippin her about how she plays ball, and just mess around w her the whole time, n they love it. and if after we've hit it off pretty well i decide to play a pick-up game against other ppl, she'll just sit and admire and afterwards she'll like me a lot more. In short, ur best bet is to have a date that is centered around a) wutever ur good at and will make u look good or b) whatever type things you've learned she's interested in. I like the first date to make me look good and the second to open her up by having it be about what shes interested in.
You're talking to a guy who doesn't really have athletic talent, musical talent, etc. Although I do visit the gym 6days a week, I just hit the weights.
I've always made the claim that I was given not talent, but I have no trouble learning anything, really fast.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Dude, it's not about what you do, it's about who you are. The fact that you take her to "right places" doesn't mean sh1t if your skills aren't in order. Be a DJ and she won't care what the two of you do as long as she is with you. ;)
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
The two BEST places in the whole world to take any date.


  • [*]Your place
    [*]Your bedroom


And it's cheap.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
8
Location
Germany
For God's sake don't do the "I'll buy you dinner" thing.

BORING, BORING BORING!! Any AFC will do that!

Action dates are what you need, bike somewhere, take her shooting at a shooting range (You will be amazed how many women are interested in guns and never have the chance to shoot), rollerblade, hike in the woods, do something with action, so you can talk, but continue to do interesting things. Eating dinner is not interesting unless you do it while parachuting.

If you have the moeny you can do really unique things like ballooning. If not, stick to cheap things like biking.

Good luck

Dietzcoi
 
Top