Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Give me ideas for an "exciting" first date

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got some advice on here, that my first date needed to be something exciting.

I don't live in a small town by any means. But I don't live in a NYC caliber town.

What are some ideas for something to do?

I think we'll need to leave alcohol out the picture. I think this girl is just 20.

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What would you do at the mall? I thought the mall was for shopping/kids?

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do something physical like ice skating. KINO is king on this one.

Then feed her, and when I say feed her I mean stuff her. And when I say stuff her I mean have sex with her. And when I say have sex with her I mean the thing between her legs. And when I say the thing between her legs..... ah you get the point.

:cool:

h a r d a s s

Don Juan
Reaction score
carnival amusement park waterpark bowling miniture golf comedy club base jumping...
You gotta be really good at sumthin, if u can go to a place that displays ur greatness. Now goin to a gym doesnt sound like much fun, rite. but im really good at bball and i know my way around a gym. if i act like im busy and im not askin for a "date" im just goin to the gym and she can come along, i can have fun rippin her about how she plays ball, and just mess around w her the whole time, n they love it. and if after we've hit it off pretty well i decide to play a pick-up game against other ppl, she'll just sit and admire and afterwards she'll like me a lot more. In short, ur best bet is to have a date that is centered around a) wutever ur good at and will make u look good or b) whatever type things you've learned she's interested in. I like the first date to make me look good and the second to open her up by having it be about what shes interested in.

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I need to learn to ice skate eh?

Is doing something physical a bad idea? (I've always thought indoor rock climbing would be fun for a first date)

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by h a r d a s s
carnival amusement park waterpark bowling miniture golf comedy club base jumping...
You gotta be really good at sumthin, if u can go to a place that displays ur greatness. Now goin to a gym doesnt sound like much fun, rite. but im really good at bball and i know my way around a gym. if i act like im busy and im not askin for a "date" im just goin to the gym and she can come along, i can have fun rippin her about how she plays ball, and just mess around w her the whole time, n they love it. and if after we've hit it off pretty well i decide to play a pick-up game against other ppl, she'll just sit and admire and afterwards she'll like me a lot more. In short, ur best bet is to have a date that is centered around a) wutever ur good at and will make u look good or b) whatever type things you've learned she's interested in. I like the first date to make me look good and the second to open her up by having it be about what shes interested in.
You're talking to a guy who doesn't really have athletic talent, musical talent, etc. Although I do visit the gym 6days a week, I just hit the weights.
I've always made the claim that I was given not talent, but I have no trouble learning anything, really fast.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, it's not about what you do, it's about who you are. The fact that you take her to "right places" doesn't mean sh1t if your skills aren't in order. Be a DJ and she won't care what the two of you do as long as she is with you. ;)

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The two BEST places in the whole world to take any date.

• [*]Your place
    [*]Your bedroom

And it's cheap.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For God's sake don't do the "I'll buy you dinner" thing.

BORING, BORING BORING!! Any AFC will do that!

Action dates are what you need, bike somewhere, take her shooting at a shooting range (You will be amazed how many women are interested in guns and never have the chance to shoot), rollerblade, hike in the woods, do something with action, so you can talk, but continue to do interesting things. Eating dinner is not interesting unless you do it while parachuting.

If you have the moeny you can do really unique things like ballooning. If not, stick to cheap things like biking.

Good luck

Dietzcoi